Order Of The Phoenix

Start from the beginning

Sirius.

"Get away from my godson," he said, punching Malfoy square in the face.

And right when there was no hope, it all came back. White smoke started to fly around the room, knocking off Death Eaters from Harry's friends. 

The Order of the Phoenix had arrived.

The smoke slowly disappeared one by one to reveal Remus, Tonks, Kingsley and Moody. There were red sparks suddenly flying everywhere. Sirius stepped in front of Harry and fired a curse at a retreating Death Eater, who collapsed. 

"Nice to see you again mate," Sirius said to James.

"I'm guessing you knew this would happen," James said.

"Been waiting for 14 years. Now where is my younger self?"

The younger Sirius, who was with Ron and Neville, was being chased by Dolohov and Kingsley suddenly stepped in to duel with him, giving him the chance to escape. The older Remus was reunited with the younger one; saving him from another Death Eater's curse.

"I must say I look a lot better than I thought I did when I was young," Older Remus remarked, giving his younger self a good look.

Younger Remus raised his eyebrows, "I got old."

It turned into an all-out battle. Older Sirius was right next to the veil, protecting James, Lily and Harry from incoming curses. There was white smoke chasing black ones right above them. Moody, being the strong, independent ex-Auror that he was, was battling two Death Eaters at once. Older Remus was protecting his younger self and his friends. They were hiding next to a large boulder while older Remus blocked and deflected any curses coming their way. Malfoy, who had a bleeding nose, whipped out his wand.

"Black," he spat.

Older Sirius and Malfoy engaged in a duel. James, Lily and Harry cowered behind the flying curses and blown-up rocks. Younger Sirius, who had looked over the boulder to where Harry was, recognized himself immediately.

"Wow," he admired. "Azkaban really didn't treat me well. Look at what happened to my hair!"

There was a blast as the boulder they were taking shelter under was hit, rocks flying everywhere. Sirius and Remus climbed up and started firing off jinxes; Sirius had hit a pale Death Eater, Avery, square in the chest so that he flew back and hit the wall behind him.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The demonic laughter of Bellatrix Lestrange filled the room.

In a furry of black smoke, she appeared on the top of a staircase, facing Harry. She fired a curse in their direction which James blocked.

"This mother-"

"James!"

James got up and started firing curses back at her. Lily was in deep conflict with herself on whether to join the fight.

"Stay here," she said to Harry. 

She got up and stood next to James, firing curses back at Bellatrix, who was still laughing like it was a game.

"Potter and Evans! Sitting on a tree!"

"ARGHHH!"

Harry felt his scar burst with pain. He tried to get up but he couldn't. He doubled over, holding his forehead. Younger Sirius saw this and cried, "Harry! Harry wait!"

He got up to run over but younger Remus tried to stop him. 

There was a large blast as Lily and James were blasted off their feet and backwards. At the same time, older Sirius had hit Malfoy with a curse that sent him flying. And younger Sirius was reaching Harry, who was still crying in pain. Bellatrix saw them and sneered. 

"Avada Kedavra!"

There was a flash of green light. It was like the whole room paused. Harry, who suddenly felt the pain in his scar disappear in an instant, looked up. There he saw, younger Sirius covering him. But in front of him, he saw older Sirius, standing in the way of them, James and Lily. He had a blank stare on his face as he leaned into the veil.

"NOOOOO!"

Sirius Black, his Godfather and only family, had disappeared into the veil. There was another demonic laugh coming from the deranged woman who was now sending celebratory sparks all over the place.

"YOU!" Harry got up and started sprinting in her direction.

She gave a yell of fright and bolted, running through a door before Tonks could stop her with a jinx. Despite the calls of James, Hermione and older Remus for him to stop, Harry kept going, trying to avenge the only man he had been able to call a father figure his whole life.

"I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix taunted, running past the Ministry fountain and towards where all the fireplaces were.

She was going to escape.

"Crucio!"

Bellatrix cried out as she fell forward, turning to face Harry who was now standing above her. His wand was positioned so that a jinx would hit her right in the face. He could do it. He knew the spell. What was stopping him?

"Do it..." a voice dared him. A voice he heard so often and dreaded to hear ever again.

Harry turned to his right. There was a man who he had been wanting to face all night. But now, he was the last person who Harry wanted to see right now.

Voldemort.