A Jasper learns a Lesson

At the fountain, Blue Pearl was practicing his singing. He let out soft notes as he swiftly glided across the edge of the fountain.

As he was going to hit his next note, Jasper, aka Jamie, popped out of nowhere.

Jamie: Hi Pearl!

Sharron lost his balance upon getting surprised by his sudden appearance. He was just about to fall into the water when Jamie quickly caught him in his arms.

Jamie: Are you okay?

Sharron: D-don't scare me like that!

Jamie: Sorry

Jasper helped him stand up. Pearl fixed his sleeve while the other gem unknowingly stared at him. Sharron tugged his hand and this made Jamie snap out of it.

Jamie: H-hey Pearl, I was wondering....

Sharron: Yes?

Jamie: Well....I want to see what's it like to fuse with someone

Sharron: Hmm...you see, when fusing with someone, it's like your mind and body are one. One vessel, but with two souls who work with coordination

Sharron: I've been practicing fusion with my friends for a while now

He held out his hand to the orange gem.

Sharron: Want me to guide you?

Jamie's face flushed a light blush when he saw Sharron's sweet smile. He took his hand and Pearl brought him closer.

They glided across the room with grace. Sharron kept a smile while Jamie would look away from time to time.

As he dipped Jasper over, a bright light surrounded them and their body became one. They morphed into a 7 foot tall gem with short fluffy hair, a uniform similar to a Jasper's homeworld outfit over a translucent skirt that looked like it was a thin coat of crystal.

They looked at themself in their reflection in the water. A smile grew on their face as they let out a small chuckle.

With a flash of light, the two separated and landed on the floor. Jamie stood up and helped Sharron get up.

Jamie: T-thank you for teaching me

Sharron: Glad I could help

Sharron: I have to go now, see you later

Pearl leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking off,  leaving a red faced Jasper standing still.