A new companion

A blue pearl ran into the throne room, worry in his eyes. He stopped and made a diamond sign with his arms.

Sharron: My Diamond! We have a situation!

Ash looked at Sharron and gestured to go make one of the Amethysts deal with it. Being a Diamond was tiring, having to deal with many tasks, responsibilities, and tend to the people around homeworld. He didn't really have time to meet new people.

Green Diamond, aka RSN, noticed Blue was feeling down today.

RSN: Blue, what seems to be the problem? You've been like that all day.

Ash: Oh, it's nothing. I just feel a little lonely, that's all

RSN: Don't you have your pearl to accompany you? You're really lucky, you're the only Diamond with a Pearl of their own.

Ash: Yes, but he has a life too. He can't just follow me around all day.

RSN: But isn't that what Pearls are supposed to do? Follow their master around all the time?

Ash: I wouldn't want to strangle the little guy

Pink Diamond walked in the room with a Pink Sapphire and an Amethyst beside her.

Twilight: Good day, Blue, Green.

Ash: Hello, Pink

Twilight: Blue, I've heard that you've been  feeling down lately, so I called someone to help make you your own personal friend.

Ash: Really?

Twilight: Kitty, Berry, please bring in the new gem

Twilight: Kitty? Berry?

The two couldn't hear their Diamond give her order because they were too busy arguing.

Kitty: Sapphire, why won't you just admit you love me already?

Berry: That's because I don't love you!

Kitty: That hurts....

Twilight: Sapphire! Amethyst! Please stop this...it's the third time this day....

Berry and Kitty: *bows down* Apologies, our Diamond!

Twilight: It's fine, please bring in the newbie.

Berry and Kitty: Right away!

They left and came back with a Peridot.

James(Peridot): *diamond salute* H-hello, my name is J-James...

Twilight: Here you go, Ash. Your very own Peridot

Ash put down his hand and James climbed onboard on it. He lifted the peridot up and examined it. There were no cracks, which is good to hear. He found the peridot...cute...

He smiled at James and let him down.

"I love my new friend"