After my bust for the day, I went home and got ready for dinner. I did not feel like getting dressed up, so I decided to wear a v-neck knitted cardigan with thin stripes of blue, green, yellow, red, and white with a pair of high waisted denim jeans. I was putting a gold necklace on when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it, and Tom leaned against the doorframe with a smile and he gave me a small, "hi."

"Hi," I said back and let him in. "I'll be ready in a minute, come in."

I walked to the couch where I had left my shoes and sat down. I started to put my black converse on and asked him, "where do you want to go?"

"I was going to say the same to you," he said, "it's your birthday. Where do you want to go?"

"I'm not really that hungry," I said honestly, "I had a big lunch. Courtesy of Fuller."

"Why don't we go get dessert?" He suggested, "we could walk around town. Just me and you."

"That actually sounds like fun," I said.

"I hope so." He grinned sweetly.

I reached over to grab my purse but Tom shook his head. He held his hand up at me and said, "it's on me tonight."

"Are you sure?" I asked, slowly bringing my purse to my chest.

He looked at me deadpan. "It's your birthday. You're not paying."

I squinted my eyes at him as if I was challenging his command. It was almost as if we were in the Wild West, nearing a dual. His eyes narrowed with mine, and I could almost hear the cowboy ballad and the rustle of a tumbleweed rolling in the draft of my living room. 

"Put it down," he demanded.

"Fine," I chuckled.

He gingerly took my purse from my hand and tossed it onto my couch. I smiled as we walked out of my apartment building and out to his car. He opened the door for me and he bowed while he made a big grand gesture with his hand to welcome me to his car like I was a princess getting escorted to her carriage.

I love driving with Tom. I don't know what it is, but I love it when he has to back out of a parking spot and he puts his hand against the back of my headrest. Or when he is parallel parking. There is just something about that action that is so attractive to me.

Tom drove us to a spot down town, where he parallel parked. We began to walk along the sidewalk, but then Tom dramatically stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He humorously lifted up both of his hands to show that they were empty, but reached into his coat pocket and whipped out a little bouquet of flowers.

I started laughing and I took the flowers from him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I started laughing and I took the flowers from him. I gave them a light sniff and said during my laugh, "oh my god, thank you. They're gorgeous."

We ended up walking back to the car to set the flowers in there so I didn't have to carry them throughout our entire evening. Turning back, Tom flung his arm over my shoulders and we waltzed down the street. He made sure that he walked on the side closest to the road. We stopped to let a car pass and we kept walking to an ice cream parlor that was on the strip.

21 Jump Street (Tom Hanson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें