Messages (TommyInnit)

(TW: anxiety, negative intruding thoughts, sadness, panic attacks, tell me if I forgot any. This au is set in irl, and he is a streamer. This isn't based off actual Tommy, just a story i made up. Also image is from google)

Tommy woke up the same as usual, the sound of his alarm clock blaring through his ears. He grumbled sleepily as his arm fumbled with the clock, trying to turn it off. Unfortunately he accidentally knocked it off the bedside table, making it fall to the floor and continue to ring. Finally he got up, setting his feet to the floor as he stood up, before leaning down to grab the clock. He quickly shut it off, before placing it back on the table with a soft sigh.

He stretched a little bit, before walking to his bathroom to get ready for the day. He changed into his usual blue jeans, and iconic red baseball shirt. It was his favorite shirt he owned and made him feel happy.

Once he was cleaned up, he layed back on his bed, grabbing his phone. He quickly tapped on Twitter, opening it up to see what's up with the world. He saw a few notifications, seeing that some of his friends were planning to do a stream on the dream smp later today.

He paused as he looked at the discussions his friends had. *did they talk about this without me? No one told me about a stream today...* he thought as he started to overworry. *maybe they'll invite me soon.. I should make a post, so they know I'm up* he thought as he grew hopeful.

He quickly wrote out something he found quite funny, and posted it. In seconds he already got thousands of likes and a few comments. He smiled a little, happy to know how big of a fanbase he had.

He clicked on the comments, scrolling through them for a bit. He frowned as he saw a few hate comments, people saying "wtf does that mean" "tommy's such an idiot, lol" or "this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen".

He was usually very good at dealing with hate comments, but unfortunately today was an off-day. Scrolling through the comments he started to feel the familiar constriction in his throat, and eyes start to water. He blinked back tears, and tried to take some calm breaths.

This didnt do much help though as bad thoughts ran through his head "you're so stupid" "can't you do anything right" and so on. He didn't notice, but his breathing picked up, and he started to cry.

Soon he was curled up in a ball, hugging his legs as he huddled under the blankets of his bed, phone soon forgotten as he started to cry. He has had panic attacks before, and it usually helped when he cuddled up with blankets.

After a while of crying, a buz broke through the silence. Wiping his tears, he looked at his phone, but continued to leak a few stray tears. He stared at his phone screen with blurry vision, seeing his best friend Tubbo had messaged him.

Seeing his friend's name, he lightened up a bit, wiping the tears away so he could see. He opened up the message on discord, reading it out "hey tommy, did you finally wake up? Wanna stream soon with Wilbur and I? Ranboo and Quackity might join later on"

I smiled a little as I sniffled, and typed out "POGCHAMP!!! I'LL BE THRe BIG T!!!¡!" And i clicked send. But then I frowned as i saw my spelling mistakes. *I need to work on that, I'm terrible at spelling...* I thought sadly.

I realized i was starting to get bad thoughts again, so I quickly looked around my room, hoping to find something to distract myself and calm down before the stream.

I stood up, and saw myself in my mirror. My hair was messed up from being under the blankets, and my eyes were red and puffy, obvious signs of crying. It wouldn't fade for a while. Maybe I should just hang out and not stream.. *my viewers won't mind if i skip a day, right?*

I nodded to myself, as I decided i would just hang out with my friends on their streams instead of doing one myself. I hopped on my computer, opening up discord to see if i had any messages. Seeing that Tubbo had responded, I looked at it "sounds good tommy! : D you gonna stream too?" I read out.

I typed out "not tis tim bro" and sent it. I instantly regretted it and deleted it, deciding to slowly retype this time "not this time bro : )" and a smiley face for extra measure. Who doesn't like smiley faces?

I hit send, and decided to open up my editor, wanting to edit one of my videos for a bit. Editing always calmed me down. It was my passion, and it felt so satisfying when a video i made was clean and smooth.

After a few minutes of editing, i got a discord notification from a group chat that had Wilbur and tubbo in it. Wilbur had messaged "you guys ready for mc?" And tubbo just responded. I typed in a "YES POG" with a small smile. I still felt a little out of it, and i knew i wouldn't be as loud as usual. Hopefully they didn't notice.

I started the call, and opened up minecraft. I heard 2 dings, notifying that his other two friends had joined the chat. We all made our greetings to eachother, with mine being less louder then usual. I don't think they noticed, since they didn't mention anything.

We all soon got into the smp, and started joking around. After a while i got more comfortable, and we continued to play for a bit, before Ranboo joined, and then Quackity a few minutes later. Finally i could just laugh without worrying about what my chat would say. I could only wish to stay this happy forever.

~End~

(Oof, first one done. If you noticed any mistakes, please tell me! If not, I really hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions for future chapters, please tell me and I'll try working on some! Sorry if it takes a while, I don't have very good motivation 😅)