But seeing Shen Liuchen's thin lips slightly pursed, a look of disappointment flashed across his eyes.

    There is also a little shadow of suspicion.

   He wants to use her height to suppress her?

    but why?

    There seems to be no enmity between them, right?

    Is it just because she disregarded his wishes and wanted to be his deskmate, so he wanted to mock her for being short?

    The question is, is she short now?

    Girls in their early sixteen should be considered okay with her height. No matter how tall they are, they can become supermodels.

    Song Jinxi squeezed her chin and thought for a long time, but couldn't think of a reason, so she decided to put this question aside for the time being.

    Her most important job now is to have a good relationship with the male god, so that she can "do good things" in the future.

    As the first preparation bell rang, several class representatives began to urge homework. Shen Liuchen sorted out the homework in an orderly manner and handed it to the students in the front row.

    Song Jinxi saw sharply the words he had written on the cover of the workbook.

    Grade: Class One of Senior Two.

    Name: Shen Liuchen.

    Teacher: Teacher Shi.

    His handwriting is beautiful.

    The word is like its person.

    Song Jinxi's liking for him has increased.

    Since she was a child, she has liked boys with good-looking characters. She thinks that if character is good, and his personality is not much worse.

    She glanced at his language book again.

    The notes made in the blank spaces of the textbook were also very neat, and she couldn't help but admire him.

    The depression that had been blocked in her chest because of being frustrated gradually disappeared, and Song Jinxi felt that she could not be easily discouraged.

    She leaned her head over again, and kept a certain distance very cautiously, so as not to let Shen Liuchen feel that his territory was violated.

    This was the experience she had accumulated when she was close to him before, and she didn't know if it was still useful now.

    "Your handwriting is so beautiful. I like people who write beautifully." She winked and praised.

    Shen Liuchen ignored her.

    Her voice is actually quite small, but she seems to have been heard by the two girls in front.

    Song Jinxi heard but she didn't know who "hmmp".

    The one by the window seemed to turn her head faintly and gave her a blank eye.

    Song Jinxi also sneered in her heart.

    What happened to her hooking up with the male god?

    If you like someone, you should be bold, as long as you make sure that the other person is still single.

    Pursuing true love is everyone’s right. If you are not daring to go for it, don’t ridicule other people who boldly pursue true love.

    What's more, she is not just purely flirting, okay?