Yeosang rolls his eyes "what a stupid question, even if a stranger showed me a random text and asked me if they should go I'd still say no, I'm just saying this is a bad idea."

The smile is replaced with a pout as Wooyoung sighs. "No need to be so rude. Just say you think I'm dumb and go. I'm going"

Yeosang panics as the other storms off and he quickly stops him again, grabbing his arm. "Wait! I'm sorry, I am worried of course" he frowns, finding it difficult to admit it and Wooyoung melts, he's too soft hearted to be mad at anyone. "It's okay" he pats his shoulder.

"Be cautious ok? Even if something feels a little off just leave, ok?" Wooyoung stares into Yeosang's pleading eyes, getting lost in the eye contact for a second, then nods. "I will, don't worry, see you".

~

The cafe is in a popular area, meaning that the streets are crowded and full of life, which reassures Wooyoung that at least if he gets kidnapped, many will notice. Looking around the half empty store for anyone sitting alone, he doesn't know what kind of person he's expecting, a thug? A blind date? His old boss?

He almost missed the man sitting at the back of the cafe, alone and looking around, as if waiting for someone. They make eye contact and Wooyoung gathers the courage to walk up to him.

He clears his throat, trying not to sound nervous "are you the one who sent me the text?"

Despite him not wanting to look nervous, the other man seems to not care as he looks intimidated by Wooyoung, bouncing his leg rapidly "yes, sorry if it sounded suspicious, thank you for coming".

Wooyoung frowns, he recognises his voice from somewhere, sitting down as he tries to remember the very unique voice.

The other man fortunately doesn't keep him waiting and gets to the point. "I'm the one who tipped you about crush a few months ago".

He widens his eyes, remembering his deep voice from the call as he told Wooyoung about crush's scandal. He opens his mouth to speak but the other speaks again. "I know all about how crush deleted the article, and that you're infamous for it and you cant find anyone to hire anymore. I know, its all my fault and I just want to say that I'm so sorry-"

"Then why did you tell me a lie, did you want me to get fired? Why would you- no, I should have known this was a prank call or something, I was dumb enough to believe you and-"

The man in front of him bites his lip, looking like he's seconds away from full on crying and Wooyoung eyes him skeptically, then sighs. "Why did you call me here"

The man blinks a few times to sort himself out then looks up at Wooyoung. "It wasn't a lie. I promise, please believe me".

Wooyoung frowns, "what do you mean you weren't lying?"

"I had a feeling crush would make you take it down but people need to know, they're dangerous! I didn't know you'd be fired. I'm so sorry, please forgive me"

The other is just babbling a string of apologies as Wooyoung drowns out the sounds, trying to register what was said to him just now. "Wait, so you mean its true that the ceo has been taking people hostage for things in return?"

The air around them is silent for a few moments before the man replies, it looks like he was gathering the courage to speak again. "It's true, I wanted someone to write about it to put an end to it."