I hurried over and opened the door, letting Indy come inside to join us. She was dressed in her own set of pajama pants with a red Gryffindor sweater.

"It's Emans..." Dylan sent a weak smile towards our friend.

"So she can just come in without being lectured?" I gave a short laugh as I walked back over to the bed with Indy.

We each sat down on either side of Dylan, who gave an aggravated grunt in return. "It's like y'all don't have your own bedrooms or something..."

Indy gave her a playful punch on the back. "You know you love us!"

"I do..."

•••

The four of us— yes, Jenna finally woke up from her hangover slumber, all walked into the great hall for breakfast.

It was a Saturday, meaning that it was the start of our weekend and we were all lucky that our teachers hadn't assigned much for us to work on, other than a few essays and such due at the end of next week.

"—Why are you making me go with you?" Jenna grumbled as Indy tugged her in between the house tables.

After the war, the teachers really weren't strict with us about where we sat for our meals. They were probably just happy to see some of us spending time with our friends.

"—because... Jennifer, you need fuel for the day- at least drink some coffee!" Indy raised her eyebrows as she continued to coax Jenna further into the hall.

"Ew, stop. That's not even my name..." Jenna gave a look of disgust, causing me to laugh a bit.

"Jen? Jenny? Jennison? I need a fun name for you!" She kept on with her pleading.

We all followed Dylan over to the Slytherin table since fewer students sat there for meals.

"You can call me Jen or Jenna. That's it. Final."

"Fine... good enough," Indy was smiling until her gaze landed on Luke, who was glaring in our direction from the other end of the table.

We all seemed to notice, but Indy actually seemed scared of him.

"You know you don't have to put up with him, right?" I took a deep breath as I waited for the answer I knew was coming.

"It's fine..."

"Indy—"

"I said it's fine, now drop it," She sharply cut me off, causing us to all go silent.

"I think I'm gonna head back upstairs..." I awkwardly stood up as I tried to avoid to growing tension. We all just needed to take a little breather.

As soon as they nodded, I hurried out of the Great Hall.

All we wanted was to help her— yet Indy couldn't see past it all.

Just as I was about to turn into another corridor that led to the kitchen and basement, I slammed into someone, sending a hard enough hit to almost knock me backward.

"Watch where your go— oh, it's just you..."

I looked up after regaining my balance, only for my eyes to make direct contact with Draco's. "Just me? What's that supposed to mean—"

He cut me off harshly by grabbing my arm and pulling me around the corner where no one could see us.

The moment he got the opportunity, he had my body leaning against the wall as he stood directly in front of me.

"Take this..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small paper bag that wasn't much bigger than my hand.

"What— oh..." Little bits and pieces of last night's memory continued to seep back into my brain as I thought about what happened in his dorm.

He lowered his voice to a whisper before speaking again. "The bottle will last you about a month or so... don't push it."

I opened the tiny bag a bit and peered in to see a small, cylinder-shaped vile filled with a clear liquid sitting at the bottom.

Alternis Serum. I'd had a few run-ins with this— this... backup potion of sorts- basically a wizarding world 'Plan B', or as Jenna liked to say... 'Baby Stopper'.

"Take it before you go to bed—"

"I know how the bloody thing works..." I snapped back at him as I shoved the bag into the pocket of my sweatshirt— well, Dylan's sweatshirt that I took from her room this morning.

He stepped closer, causing my body to sink further against the wall. I watched cautiously as he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek.

Just when I thought he was about to say something, reply to my smart comment, give me some threatening response... he didn't. He only backed away, rolling his eyes.

I couldn't help but smirk a bit as I realized that I had managed to get to him. Who's the weak one now?

-

-

-