Chapter 15

5 months later
Harry's Pov:
Louis and I have been planning our wedding for the last four months. We decided to have the wedding on the day we met which is September 10. We have decided pretty much everything now we just have to figure out where we are having the reception. Louis wants to have it at a beach house so we can get married on the beach but I want to have a backyard wedding. I've always wanted to get married in the backyard of my house because my mum has it set up and it looks so beautiful. There are roses everywhere with lilies scattered in. There are big cherry blossom trees along the edges of the fence and a pond near the edge of the yard. In the fall it becomes so beautiful there and I always pictured myself getting married in my backyard.

Today I came home early from school and found Louis looking at bridal magazines. He threw it as soon as he noticed I was home. "Louis why are you looking at bridal magazines?" I asked him to which he replied "I was bored and thought why not look through a wedding magazine" he said and bit his lip. That was his tell tell sign that he was lying so I confronted him on it. He caved and told me that he always wanted to wear a wedding dress on his wedding day. I just smiled at him and nodded my head. He smiled wide and climbed on top of me, peppering my face in kisses. I just smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "We can get married in your backyard" Louis said suddenly. "Really?" I ask and smile "yes. If I'm getting what I've always dreamed of then you do to" he says and kisses me softly. I kiss back and smile into the kiss.

2 months later
Louis' Pov:
Today I am going to pick out my wedding dress with my mum, sisters Fizzy and Lottie, Anne, and Gemma. I'm really excited because Harry told me that I had no spending limit for the dress which means if I find the one I want then I don't have to worry about price.

You see both of our parents put a lot of money onto a credit card and into a separate account just for the wedding, so we have a wedding credit card.

We spend hours apon hours trying to find the right dress with no luck. Just as we are about to give up and go home we walk past a small shop with dresses in the window. I figured it wouldn't hurt to look so we walked in and looked around. That's when I found it. The most beautiful dress I had ever seen. I grabbed it quickly and went to the dressing rooms. I pull the dress on and called for everyone. They walked over and I walked out. Everybody gasped and smiled at me. "This is the dress. This is the one" I said. Everybody agreed and I quickly changed and purchased the dress. I decided to leave the dress at my parents house so Harry wouldn't see it.

One month later
Harry's Pov:
Today we are picking out our wedding cake. We are given a bunch of cake ideas and cake flavors. By the end of the cake tasting we have tried over a hundred flavors of cake and different frostings. We pick a marble cake with a purplish gray frosting, with yellow roses and small red roses placed on the cake.

A week later
Louis' Pov:
Today I am picking up Harrys wedding ring. It is a silver band with three diamonds places on it.

When I get done with getting the ring Harry and I pick out the place settings and everything else we need for the wedding. We decided to have steak dinners for everyone and vegan meals for the vegans that are coming.

One day before the wedding.
Louis' Pov:
We are getting everything set up for the wedding. I tried on my dress one last time to make sure it got just right. I go around and make sure everything is set up the way I dreamt
It would look like.

They send me to bed early just before I get a chance to say good night to Harry. I find Harry and smile
"They are sending me to bed now so I wanted to give you a kiss and hug you before I go to bed." He smiles and kisses me softly. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away after a while and hug one another. I pull away and look into his eyes "just think tomorrow night ill be Louis Styles" I say with a smile. He smiles back and nods "goodnight" I say and start walking back to my room. "Goodnight" he says back.

The next morning
Zayns Pov:
I went to go wake up Harry when I noticed he wasn't in his bed. I thought maybe he was getting ready but his suit was still on the bed. I picked up the suit and a note fell off of it.
'To whomever' it read on the top. I open it and read slowly
'To whomever finds this tell Louis I'm sorry. -Harry'

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So I finally updated. I'm sorry it took so long but it's here now.
I hate to say it but this is the second to last chapter before the epilogue...
Anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Do you think Zayn will be able to find Harry in time? Will they cancel the wedding? Let me know what you think will happen :)
Thank you so much for reading!!