Chapter 6

Louis' Pov:
It's been a week since it started. Harry has been acting different with me. Even more so when I'm at school as "William" I'm beginning to become worried that he figured out that I'm both.

Never mind that I need to concentrate on getting ready for work. Harry is here tonight again watching. I'm actually happy he is. Today I have to dance on someone in the audience and with him here I can dance on him. The song I'm dancing to tonight is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard.

It was time to go out on stage. I walked out slowly and wrapped my leg around the pole and spun up. The dance continued and I walked out to the audience and found Harry. I wrapped my arms around his neck and grinded down. He looked up at me with a smirk. I grinded harder and watched as he held back a moan. I smirked and got up and walked back to the stage. I looked back just in time to see a few guys high fiving Harry and patting his back. I smiled and finished my dance.

When my shift was over I walked out of the dressing room and felt lips pressed to mine. I smiled and kissed back. I pulled away and fluttered my eyes open. My eyes opened wide and stepped back. "What the hell? Why did you kiss me?" I asked the man standing in front of me. "The real question is why did you kiss back?" He said smirking at me. "Well maybe I thought that my boyfriend was here and he was surprising me, like he does" I said. "Well your boyfriend better watch you better" he said and leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I pushed him away from me "don't touch me!" I yelled in his face. The man placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I tried to push him away but he just tightened his grip on me. "Let me go!" I said loudly. He moved his hands to my bum and squeezed it "what a nice bum you have Louis" he said with a smirk. "Let me go! Don't touch me!" I screamed. I looked around and tried to find Harry.
Harry's Pov:
I sat waiting for Louis. I heard a scream and recognized it. Louis. I looked toward the dressing room and saw some guy with his hands on Louis bum and was kissing. I felt anger wash over me. I got up and walked over, pushing people out of the way. I grabbed the guy and pulled him away from Louis. I pushed him against the wall with my arm to his neck. "Woah man what the hell?" He said flustered. "Why are you kissing and touching my boyfriend" I yelled angrily. I waited for an answer which was not yet given. "Answer me!" I yelled and pressed my arm harder into his neck. He flinched "because he's hot." He said. "Well he is taken! Don't ever touch him again!" I yelled and let him go. "Get out of here!" I yelled as the guy ran away. I turned to Louis and saw tears running down his face. My face softened and I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. I pulled him away to look at his face and I wiped his tears with my thumb. "Are you okay baby?" I asked softly. He shook his head and started sobbing.

I opened the door to his dressing room and walked us both in. I sat on the couch and pulled him onto my lap holding him tightly. "It's okay baby I'm here, he won't touch you again. It's okay" I cooed into his ear. He pulled away and looked at me. "T-That w-was st-Stan" Louis cried. I pulled him closer and hugged him even tighter "it's okay baby he won't touch you anymore. I'll come here every single day you have work to make sure he doesn't" We stayed like that till he calmed down.

When we arrived at my house, he just sat there looking lost. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me "Lou what's the matter?" He looked away then back at me and sighed "we need to talk"

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry its a late update. I was at a funeral today. Also sorry if its shit and short, I wrote it while we were driving there and back, I also fell asleep half way though writing it so when I woke up I had forgotten where I was going with this chapter. But! I'll make it up to you guys and do a longer and better chapter tomorrow :)
Let me know what ya think :)