Chapter 5

Harry's Pov:
It was Monday now and I was heading to school. I waved at friends and high fived by best friend Zayn. I walked to my locker and pulled out my world history book. I made my short walk to class and sat in my normal seat in the back. I heard someone walk in. I looked up to see William, Louis' brother walk in.

The thing I found odd was when he sat down he winced. It's as though he got fucked really hard yesterday. I got up and walked over to him. "Hey William how are you?" I asked looking over him. He looked up and smiled slightly "I'm good, just a little sore" he said. I chuckled "I noticed." I watched as he blushed. "So who's the guy responsible for it?" I asked in a teasing manner. "You don't know them" he said. "Them? A threesome?" I said eyes widening slightly. "Him! I meant him!" He said blushing harder then before. "Well what's his name?" I asked curiously. He froze and looked around slightly "Edward!, his name is Edward" he rushed out. "Edward what?" I asked getting more and more curious. He had the look of panic written all over his face. "Sty- styl- Stylinson! Edward Stylinson" he said giving a slight smile. "Edward Stylinson. Interesting. Well I'm going to sit down, talk to you later" I said and walked back to my seat.

I pulled out my phone and texted Louis
'Hey are you free tonight?'
I heard a phone go off and looked around. I saw William pull out his phone and typed away. I looked back down at my phone when I felt it vibrate.
'Yeah you wanna do something? ;)'
I smiled and replied
'Well there is a few things I would love to do, you know make a blanket fort, cuddle, and watch a movie on my laptop in that blanket fort'
I sent back smiling. I looked back up and saw William smile and start typing again. I watched as he finished typing and put his phone back in his lap, just as my phone vibrates.
'That sounds fun! What time should I be at your place? Xx'
I brushed it off and replied
'3 alright with you? xx'
I smiled when he replied with
'Thats just fine, maybe we can add something to the plan of things to do ;)'
I chuckled to myself and replied
'Would it be us if we didn't ;)'

When lunch came around I sat at my normal table waiting for Zayn. Soon Zayn walked over with Niall and Liam and two guys I didn't know. "Harry this is Luke and Ashton" I smiled and shook their hands "Calum and Michael are getting food so they will be here soon." I nodded. I watched as two boys walked up to the table and sat down. "Hey I'm Calum" one of them said extending their hand. I shook it as he gestured to whom I assume is Michael. "This is Michael" he said. I shook his hand and continued eating.

We sat quietly till Zayn piped up. "Hey look its the nerd waddling in here. I heard he let the gym teacher fuck him" Zayn said. "I heard it was Mr. Johnson" Luke said. "Guys you have it all wrong, it was the principle" Niall said. "Maybe it was all of them" Liam snickered. "Hey, don't talk about him like that" I said kind if loudly. They all looked at me dumbfounded. "Woah who are you and what did you do with Harry?" Liam said. "Yeah for reals you're the one who bullies him most" Niall stated.

"Not anymore" I said. "It was you! You're the one who fucked him wasn't it?" Zayn asked. My eyes widen "hell no!" I shook my head frantically "well then what the hell changed your opinion on him?" Liam asked. "Let's just say I'm no longer single" I said. "You're dating the nerd?!" Luke said. "No! I'm dating his brother Louis!" I said feeling slightly angry. They all looked shocked. "When did that happen?" Zayn asked. "Friday is when we started dating" I said smiling. "Wait so now that you're dating his brother you're being nice to him?" Niall asked confused. "Well yeah I don't want to ruin anything with Louis. I mean look at him!" I pull out my phone and show them a picture of Louis.

They all stared in shock. "Dude he's daddy as fuck!" Zayn said quite loudly. "Holy shit there is no way they are siblings!" Niall said. "We'll they are so can you see why I'm being nice? Plus he's actually pretty cool once you talk to him" I said. I watched as Liam stood up and walked over to William. I saw him gesturing over to the table and William nodded. They walked over "go ahead and take the only seat left next to Harry" Liam said taking his seat. William nodded and sat down. "Hey Will! How's it goin?" I asked. He smiled "I'm good thank you"
We continued the conversation and suddenly I felt the need to text Louis
'Hey baby can't wait to see you tonight, it's gonna be fun!' I smiled and sent it. William pulled out his phone and smiled and typed. After he put his phone away I got a text.
'What the hell, is William texting me from Louis' phone?'

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so here's Chapter 5, sorry its shit but the next chapter will be a lot better. Do you think Harry is finding out that William is really Louis? Well I guess you'll have to find out soon. By the way the picture of Louis is the one that Harry showed the others..