𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 (5)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Im hungry too so i followed after her.
I cleaned the utensils after we finished eating. Then i went to her to giver her one of my clothes.

We talked a little and learned a bit more from each other. She was a single mom, she got pregnant on an early age so she couldn't take care of her son better. She knew he had been going out at night and hanging out with strange people.

She didnt know what to do and thinks if the situation were different. They would become a great family. We did this for an hour. She was venting out her feelings and i happily listened to her.

BANG

We both look at the front door. I grab a hard object and went slowly towards the door. It was quiet at first. So i went to look at the window.

No one was there until i saw a spare of eyes staring at me. I stumbled back in surprise. i told the woman to run at the back door! She ran leaving me to block the front door with the sofa.

The back door was unlocked! I suddenly remembered and ran to the back door to warn her. She was lying the floor as the person with the bat entered. This is bad!!

"Come here joker, follow me" The person had a gas mask but their eyes were shown. I couldn't tell their figure because it seems the clothing were thick. The only vital point was the head.

I walk backwards as they slowly walk towards me. I was cornered in a wall.

There was a lamp beside me, i grabbed it quickly and slammed it in their head. He didnt budge. So i dodged as he slowly went to grab me. Running towards the opposite of the  house.

I carried the woman and began to desperately run out. We were in a secluded area so asking for help isnt optional.

The person walks slow like a robot so i thank the heavens for that but i cant move at this pace forever. Theres no way he cant catch up. The woman was still unconscious.

"Come one wake up....i cant keep this up forever" i was shaking.

We did this for a few minutes. Until she slowly opened her eyes. She asked me what happened and pointed towards the man.

She smiled

"Thank you-"

Crack

I looked at her head. It was deformed. I didnt notice him already running towards us. I let go of her in horror. I run.

Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. Ill bury you after i shake him off.

My stamina was about to run out so i hide behind a car.

Brother, i might not make it out alive. You were trembling.

"Come out joker!!!" they screamed.

"You can't hide forever"

Stop calling me that....i hate it...

Flash

It was a memory. I smirked

Im starting to remember my childhood..Am i really gonna die....

"y/n, brother loves you". He smiled holding my hands...

"Your my precious little sister, so i advice you one thing" i stared into his eyes.

"Run, run as fast as you can and never loom back"

I know brother....ive been doing that my whole life...

"But..."

I dont remember this part...

"If you wont fight back, doesn't mean your not weak. You are mature enough to know that anger wont solve anything"

"And when you think life beats you down, dare to face it and fight back!"

Idiot Arisu... tell me that when im not half asleep..

you smiled.

I begin my plan.

"Come out joker!!!" They were getting impatient.

"HEY!" I grabbed his attention. We were in a parking lot in the basement of a company. The only way out was the elevator but there are emergency stairs because the way out for the cars to leave was blocked.So if i cant make it to the elevator. Im going to climb for my life.

We stared at each other and i ran. He wasn't walking this time he was running. I changed my direction as i ran. He was like an alligator out of its cage ready to eat me.

Since they are more stronger than me i cant rely in defense.

I jumped through a rope in the corner so the killer cant see them.

I look back, they tripped.

Whats my plan?

Im making them run. Im going to use my own advantage against them.

I know why he walked and avioded running. Its the gas mask.

A gas mask will only restrict air flow, not reduce the oxygen percentage of the air your are breathing.

It seems i was correct they are slowing down. Its hard to breathe!

i ran towards the elevator. I stand there. Waiting for them. He went inside with me and swing his bat towards my face. I squat, dodging the hit.

"You should have gone for the legs!" I smirked and ran out. The elevator's door closed and i ran up the emergency stair case.

The killer thought i would escape using the elevator since i can protect myself from them but using the stairs is a lot faster. It was risky but i did it.

I pressed the button of the elevator to go to the highest floor. The entrance was in the first floor so i got out of the building and managed to shake him off.

They wont come for me after this. So i should get away from this area before they find me again.

I ran where the woman lay.

"Im sorry...." i whispered and carried her to bury her. Once ill get out of this hell ill go to him in your place...

Time Skip

Its been a few hours since it happened. One more day and i will go to the beach...

I walked towards the zoo...

End Of Chapter 5