"I don't know her that much but she seems like a good person Rin and i'm being honest right now."

"Thanks dude, i haven't spoken to anyone like this in ages" Suna said holding up his fist for Akaashi to fist bump. Akaashi returned the manner and the guys started walking further down the neighbourhood.

"What about you and Ari?" Suna questioned glancing at the raven-haired boy next to him.

"Like i said we're just close friends, but at the same time i'm thinking i might actually have feelings for her" Akaashi confessed his cheeks becoming pink. Suna smiled at his friend who just told him he likes someone.

"Me and y/n thought you guys were a thing and it turns out you might be soon" Suna winked at the flustered boy next to him and started walking a bit faster.

Akaashi just stood there completely dumbfounded at Suna's statement thinking about it. "Wait what!" he said running up to catch up with Suna.

"I've seen how her and y/n got close since they've met and they literally text everyday, if you want i could get you with Ari with y/n's help  by getting Ari to confess her feelings about you too" Suna explained his plan.

"But how do you know she likes me?" Akaashi asked confused.

"Just like you said, the way she looks at you and how you guys literally just act like a full on couple."

"oh"

"yeah, but don't worry man-"

Suna's phone started ringing. He groaned taking his phone not bothered to look at the contact and declining straight away.

"As i was saying-"

"Wait who was that?" Akaashi asked.

"I don't know i didn't even check the contact" Suna laughed scratching his head.

"You dumbfuck"

"Hey i'm tryna give you love advice here"

"Interesting coming from a guy who doesn't even know his feelings" Akaashi laughed ruffling his hair.

"HEY!"

"Okay but are you not gonna check who that was?"

Y/n's pov:

"He's not answering his phone" You say with a worried tone to Ari who was sitting next to you watching you call Suna. You both checked around the house to see where Akaashi and Suna were but they were no where to be seen. You heard Osamu groan from beneath us rubbing his eyes.

"Hello ladies" he mumbled with a tired voice. You and Ari chuckled at the grey-haired twin then explaining that Suna and Akaashi are gone and not answering our calls. Not long after you heard the front door open to see the two boys walking in looking a bit high. Damn Akaashi smokes?

"You fucking asshole" you stomped over to where Suna was standing shocked at your sudden outburst.

"What's wrong?" he asked pulling you into a hug.

"You, you are whats wrong, i've been calling you and you didn't pick up i was worried something happened" you say with a sigh of relief.

"Aww you care about me" Suna teased with a smirk on his face ruffling your hair.

"You ruined the moment you dingbat" you say laughing, him earning a slap from you on the chest. You pulled away but he pulled you back into another hug.

"Where did you get dingbat from?" he asked stroking your hair laughing.

"I was in a groupchat, a guy named Yaku called Lev that, they're from Nekoma lol" you say mumbling into his chest.

"Did you just say lol out loud?" Ari asks laughing at you. You turned to look at her, Akaashi had his arm around her shoulder. You turned back to Suna lifting your head up both of you guys smirking at the two.

"YOU CRUSTY HOGS WAKE THE FUCK UP BEOFRE I CALL ANIMAL SERVICES ON YOU!" Osamu yelled smacking the rest of the boys with a pillow who were still asleep. Atsumu screamed from the sudden command from his raging brother which made Bokuto scream aswell. Konoha shot up eyes wide from a pillow hitting his head.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH SALLY WORM DICK SHUT YER TRAP" Atsumu yelled throwing a punch at Osamu. Osamu punched his twin back and a fight began.

Suna started recording everything for blackmailing purposes of course and you just rolled your eyes at your pathetic cousins.

You have had enough of all the noise and bickering from your cousins letting the anger get to you. "I SWEAR TO LORD ASAHI YOU FUCKING PISSHEAD AND GRANDPA LOOKING ASS IF YOU TWO LITTLE SHITS DONT FUCKING STOP I WONT HESITATE TO BEAT A BITCH UP!" you screamed your lungs out frightening everyone in the room. Suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing eyes wide frozen.

"Finally, thank God" you say putting your arms in the air praising the sky.

"i am scared of y/n, gotta warn Kuroo not to get on her badside" everyone turned to see Bokuto hiding behind the couch.

You chuckled, "Bokuto bby i'm sorry for scaring you!" you say jumping on him tackling him in a hug.

Not long after, Bokuto and Konoha fell asleep on the couch. Atsumu and Osamu were in their rooms, You were in your bedroom with Suna since he didn't have anywhere to sleep. Akaashi was with Ari in the guest bedroom. The twin's house was massive as their parents are rich. So were yours but you didn't really grow up as a spoiled child.

You told Suna you were going to change in the bathroom he nodded laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. You walked out 5 minutes later in his shirt and some shorts, you were also wearing a face mask.

"Ooo I want one" Suna says jumping from the bed. "Also, is that my shirt?"

A/n: AVAJHSUD I'm gonna leave it there LOL(•̀ᴗ•́)و this is the longest chapter yet oh my 🧍🏼‍♀️ Chile anyways almost 200 reads? Ik it's not a lot but to me it is, I mean I only started this story like what, 6 days ago? PLS THANK U GUYS SO MUCH <3