T W E N T Y - F I V E

E- News

Paparazzi photos of Serene Evans and Tom Holland

Tom Holland and Serene Evans, former co-stars and on screen lovers in Spider-Man Homecoming and Phoenix

Tom Holland and Serene Evans, former co-stars and on screen lovers in Spider-Man Homecoming and Phoenix. They were spotted walking together on a date. They were spotted at a restaurant, sitting with each other and talking amicably. Both were chatting and laughing with each other.

Their fans ask are they dating?

In fact our sources have confirmed their relationship. Tom Holland comments on her Instagram pictures, calling her "pretty" and "gorgeous." They even refer to one another as "love" for a cute pet name. The on screen relationship is adorable, but it seems that both are rather private about their love life.

Although many diehard fans thought that Serene was dating co-star Aidan Gallagher of the Umbrella Academy. Both were on the hit tv show Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn and they also play lovers in the newest series The Umbrella Academy.

Aidan frequently comments on her photos with "pretty" and he even used their trending hashtag on one of her posts. He says "#saidan" which is a ship name that their co-worker Robert Sheehan started. It seems that Aidan would like to give them a try, but looks like he lost his chance to Tom Holland. Their fandom seems dead set on shipping the two, who knows how they'll react after the news of Serene and Tom dating.

It seems that Serene has hard choice to make.

Will she choose the handsome Tom Holland or her childhood best friend Aidan Gallagher?