F O U R

E-News
The cast of the newest Netflix Original show
THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets — and a looming threat to humanity

The cast of Netflix's newest original tv show starring Elliot Page, Tom Hopper, David Castaneda, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Robert Sheehan, Aidan Gallagher, Justin H. Min, and Serene Evans.

Aidan Gallagher and Serene Evans were co-stars on the hit tv show Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. The two are known to be very close friends in real life and now are starring in this new show together called the Umbrella Academy.

Serene Evans is known to play Phoenix who is a marvel superhero with fire originated powers. She has starred in several movies with many world renowned actors and even has her own movie about the character. It seems that she has now taken a new superhero alter ego and will be playing Echo Hargreeves in the new series the Umbrella Academy.

She is the younger sister of Chris Evans who played Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She has starred in movies with him, the most recent movie being Avengers: End Game which left many fans heartbroken. There is no word of another marvel movie for her yet, but it seems that she has taken interest in another superhero alter ego.

Please click here for more information