T W E N T Y

not a texting chapter

During filming

Aidan and Serene were sitting in the car, ready to begin filming. They were chatting mindlessly about their studies because they still did go to school.

Aidan was at the drivers seat and Serene was in the seat next to it. They were both avoiding the topic of the make out scene. It wasn't that they didn't want it, it was just that they thought the other was uncomfortable with it.

Serene's character Echo was so flirty with Aidan's character Five so it sometimes confused Aidan for Serene's affection towards him. That was the cruel world of acting, one could never tell if a person was lying or not. And the affection that Serene was giving him could be for all show and just acting. It might not have meant anything because she was a fantastic actor, no one could deny that.

"Ready?" asked Jeremy.

Aidan and Serene both stiffly nodded, not prepared to do the scene. They knew that they were going to feel things and they didn't know how to handle it. It killed each other, not knowing if one another reciprocated the same feelings. It was stressful and infuriating.

"And ACTION."

Robert (Klaus) and Tom (Luther) entered the car, taking up the back of the car.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Serene (Echo).

"Oh hey Echo- good you're here too" Tom (Luther) said.

"Say... any luck finding your one eyed man?" questioned Robert (Klaus). Serene (Echo) shook her head slightly in response.

"What, what is he talking about?" Tom (Luther) asked. He glanced at the three, feeling somewhat left out at the lack of information being given, and the fact that Robert (Klaus) knew.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus" Aidan (Five) denied darkly.

Robert (Klaus) frowned and look over to Tom (Luther) to see if he would pry a bit more, but it seemed that Tom (Luther) could care less. He had other issues on hand.

Aidan (Five) sighed, closing his eyes. "What do you want Luther?"

Tom (Luther) cleared his throat, "So we think Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death."

He paused waiting for a response, but it seemed that no one in the care had the time to care. Serene (Echo) and Aidan (Five) had better things to do, like waiting for a certain doctor to appear.

"So..... I need you both to come back to the academy. Alright? It's important" Tom (Luther) finished.

"And I care because?" Serene (Echo) quirked an eyebrow. "So what" she shrugged, "at least somebody got rid of him." She smirked at Tom (Luther), knowing that it would rile him up. And it did.

"He was still our father" he spat.

"It's important? You have no concept of what's important" Aidan (Five) repeated in disbelief. They had an apocalypse to stop.

Aidan (Five) and Serene (Echo ) glared at Tom (Luther). It was obvious both parties had a distaste for their deceased father and couldn't care less about who killed him, let alone if their robotic mother did it.

"Hey! Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to wax my ass with chocolate pudding?" Robert (Klaus) laughed. "It was so painful!" Serene (Echo) snorted in response.

"What are you still doing here?" Tom (Luther) asked Robert (Klaus) quietly.

Aidan (Five) turned away from the painfully the painful,y awkward moment to Serene (Echo) who smiled at him softly and grabbed his hand, rubbing her thumb on top for comfort. Aidan (Five) felt those same butterflies he always did when she did something affectionate for him.