30

Arthur ran at him, but he dodged his advance and he ran into the glass cracking wall of the lab. George laughed till I kicked his legs out from under him, he landed on the floor with a smack. He hauled himself off the floor and punched me forcing me backwards, "leave her alone," Arthur said charging him and pushing him out of the way. George headbutted him disorientating Arthur.

"I'll be the only one walking out of here," he growled standing proudly before him.

"No," Arthur growled and spat blood. Alexander watched us, cowered behind the table. George pushed Arthur out of the way and threw a large piece of glass at Alexander which hit him in the side. While the two fought I ran to him skidding on my knees.

"No, don't remove it," he said placing his hand over mine, "it will only make the blood flow quicker." Alexander placed his fingers around the wound attempting to apply pressure without cutting his fingers further. A door was suddenly broken as Arthur threw George through it.

"Can we not destroy the lab please?" I asked. George dragged himself off the floor, his face bruised and bloodied.

"I paid for it, it doesn't matter," George laughed and punched Arthur who almost lost his step.

"Go back to my brother," Arthur barked.

"You're not welcome here," I said and tried to make Alexander as comfortable as I could.

"I started this lab, I have every right to be here as you. But I have been promised so many things by Orm. He said he will take me to Atlantis and allow me to study everything and find out the secrets of the Atlanteans," he said and approached Arthur.

"He is lying to you, he will only betray you," Arthur said holding his hand out to her.

"He told me you would say that," George snarled, while he was distracted I ran over and jumped on Georges's back. I locked my hands around his neck and he rammed his back against the wall trying to knock me off but I gripped tighter. "You won't win!" He gripped the back of my shirt and hauled me off his back I too hit the floor with a thud, I rolled over holding my arm.

"Orm is using you, he's going to kill you," I said.

"Stop saying that!" he snarled and kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. Till Arthur tore him off me.

"You will not lay your hands on her," he said and threw him onto the floor.

"This is a fight you're not going to win," I said.

"I will if I eliminate you two," he said and pushed himself off the floor. "You will never find your mother again," he laughed sinisterly.

"You're not worth mentioning her," Arthur growled.

"She's dead Arthur let her go, this war is going to change the seas and you both won't be there to see it," George said and kicked Arthur to the ground. Reached for a piece of glass from the table, restrained me, locking my arms in his grip and held a shard of glass to my throat digging in the jagged edge.