Shen Liuchen had always sat alone by himself, and the seat next to him was always vacant from the first grade to the second grade.

    The teacher arranged for him to be at the same table, but he refused.

    He heard that he said that he wanted to study hard by himself alone.

    Because his grades have always been among the best, the teacher left him alone for fear of upsetting him and affecting his grades.

    As a student, good grades are king, good students always get preferential treatment, and Shao Feipeng has nothing to say.

    Anyway, none of them wanted to sit at the same table with Shen Liuchen.

    There is such an old-fashioned tablemate, who doesn't like to talk in class, so just let him be alone,if not he will be cold by his aura.

    Shen Liuchen was always indifferent and rarely communicated with his classmates around him. Even if he was handsome and was named the school grass by the girls of their school, no one would dare to sit by his seat without his consent.

    Shao Feipeng knew that more than half of the girls in their class wanted to be at the same table as Shen Liuchen.

    There used to be a girl sitting by his seat while he was away, but unfortunately, he returned before the chair was warm.

    Shao Feipeng saw that the girl was scared away by his stern face and did not speak, and scolded him at the bottom of his heart to be a old single dog, and complained why he was  with gifted with such a handsome face, but it was a pity that he do not use it.

    Now this beauty is sitting here, not sure if it is accidental or intentional.

    Song Jinxi pointed to the brand-new book in the desk drawer, "I was a transfer student, and we will be classmates in the future."

    "Transfer..." Shao Feipeng was overjoyed, and he smiled twice.

    Thinking of her sitting next to Shen Liuchen instead of looking for another seat, he couldn't help but be curious, and asked: "When did the transfer procedures be done? Why didn't I have any news last week and came here suddenly today? Did the head teacher come so early today?"

    " Last week, I went through the transfer procedures," Song Jinxi answered his questions one by one: "Because there is something at home, I specifically asked the class teacher to come and take me to familiarize myself with the environment last Saturday. I also received the book by the way. I came here directly this morning.

    "Oh, " Shao Feipeng said, pointing to Shen Liuchen's seat and asked: "Then you are sitting here? Is it arranged by the teacher?"

    Song Jinxi pondered for a long time and nodded.

    Shao Feipeng also noticed her hesitation and explained: "You may not know when you first came to our class. The person sitting next to you is called Shen Liuchen. No one has been at the same table to him from the first year to the second year of high school. He doesn't seem to like to communicate with people. If you sit next to him, he might be unhappy. The teacher might have to adjust your seat at that time."

    "But the teacher said that there are forty-three people in the class, and the other classmates have the same table, but he does not, so  I want to sit with him." Song Jinxi said sincerely.

    Annoyance flashed through Shao Feipeng's eyes, and he suddenly wanted to kick that guy to a foreign country.

    He scratched the back of his head again, and said with a smile: "My name is Shao Feipeng, Feipeng of Flying Dapeng, how about you?"