"Pardon, but was your intention of coming here, merely for you to insult me?" Sirius asked, an eyebrow raised. He followed Guinevere into the living room which was just as eerie, if not more, as the hallway.

"Then I suppose we won't encounter a problem. Thank goodness this place is big enough for me to avoid you." Guinevere said, making Sirius scoff.

"Hey, you can always hang out with me. After all, a man has his needs." Sirius winked, which made Guinevere gag. "Wouldn't be the first time in our family, eh?"

"Keep your incest jokes to yourself, you wanker," She scowled. "I most definitely won't hesitate to shove my foot down your throat."

Sirius grabbed his chest dramatically and cried out, making Guinevere question his sanity. Though she wouldn't be surprised if he lost it. After all, madness runs in their blood.

"Here I am, graciously welcoming you to my grim, old house-" Guinevere rolled her eyes at the pun. "-blessing you with my holy presence," He pretended to wipe a tear. "And this is how you repay me? Where's the love?"

"Stop being dramatic, you git." she said, chuckling.

Sirius was about to fire back, but she held her hand in front of her face, then took out her wand. She moved around the place, muttering scourgify in attempts to make the place safe for human lives.

Sirius knew that she absolutely loathes dirty places, so he let her continue her cleaning ritual. A wise decision, in Guinevere's opinion. She eventually moved to the kitchen, where used plates were stacked high, pots were dusty and grimy, the mere sight was almost enough for Guinevere to cry out in disgust.

"Sirius, what the actual fuck?" She asked incredulously. "How do you live like this?" She gestured to the sight before them, Sirius shrugged.

After spending 12 horrible years in Azkaban, things like this don't really bother him anymore. Perhaps Guinevere remembered this fact, so instead of chewing him out, she waved her wand at places to at least try and lessen the clutter.

Since Sirius didn't have a wand with him, he thought he could make himself useful and started picking up objects that don't really hold value to him anymore, and put them in the bin. Though Kreacher would probably just add them to his collection. Since the house elf seemed to have a disturbing obsession with items that used to belong to the deceased Blacks.

They continued this process for the next few rooms, before Guinevere decided that the first floor was now habitable.

"I think that'll suffice for now," Guinevere said after cleaning the last room. "I didn't sign up to be your house elf."

Sirius rolled his eyes, but thanked her nonetheless. Even if they didn't show it, they missed each other. Even though Sirius is 11 years older than Guinevere, He was the one who always played with her whenever she came to Grimmauld place.

"Is my room still here?" She asked her cousin, referring to the bedroom she always used whenever she and her siblings would go visit. Sirius nodded.

"Yep, It was left untouched." Guinevere nodded and made her way upstairs. "By the way, you might meet someone up there."

She rolled her eyes, stopping her steps and turned back lazily to face Sirius, who was looking at her with his arms crossed.

"Cousin, you may not have been around for long, but I have grown up. I'm not scared of Kreacher anymore." She assured him, continuing her way back up.

"I wasn't talking about that devil's spawn," he muttered, rolling his eyes at the mention of the intolerable house elf. "but okay, whatever you say.." He added.

Guinevere seemed aloof though, as if she did not hear him or perhaps she simply chose to ignore him. She didn't really have time for jokes right now. The only thing that concerned her right now was sleep and a warm bath, a long relaxing one. Heaven knows she needed it, after all the shit she's been through.

When she reached the top floor, she was glad to see it wasn't as filthy as the floor below. Despite the slight dustiness, it still had traces of what it used to be. The portraits were a bit worn down, and the once polished wood was now counted with a thin layer of dust.

Guinevere was tempted to clean the slight filth, but decided against it. Self care was her priority at the moment. So she continued her way to her old room.

She remembered walking these halls as a child. This place was a big part of her youth, a big part of how she is now. If it wasn't for Sirius teaching her his views on the way his family works, she would probably be manipulated by her parents' messed up morals.

When she reached the door to her room, faint sounds of footsteps reached her sharp ears. Though she brushed it off, thinking it was probably just her cousin. Doing whatever he does on a daily basis. She reached out to turn the silver knob, but recoiled when a thin layer of dust got imprinted on her palm.

Guinevere cursed the house elf for not doing his job. She took her wand out, then mumbled a quick scourgify then proceeded to enter the room.

Silence greeted her, stepping inside she was embraced by darkness. She shivered slightly because of the cold air, raising her wand again, she used it to light up the lamps scattered through the room, illuminating the place.

Putting her wand away, she took a quick look around the room. Sirius was right, not one thing was out of place. Everything was exactly how she left it 14 years ago.

Everything was coated in dust, due to no one bothering to clean it. She wondered how long Grimmauld was left empty, besides it had only been 2 years since Sirius escaped. She took a step towards the closed drapes and pulled them wide, providing the room with morning light.

This room has always been her safe place every time Walburga or Orion Black's temper exploded. She remembered Sirius saying that he'll keep her safe from his parents. Guinevere remembered her young self willingly give her trust to the teenager.

She recalled hearing Sirius's pained cries as he endured the wrath of his diabolical parents.
It would remind her of Grace's agonizing yells as their father laid his brutal hand on her.

Guinevere closed her eyes in an attempt to block out the painful memories. Moments like these always made her crave her sister's hug the most. But, alas, all that was left of her was the ghost of her embrace and the whisper of her voice.

A tear made its way along her cheek, she wiped it away. She refused to show weakness even if no one's around. So leaving her extra clothing on the desk below the window, she got an abandoned book from the bookshelf, and transfigured it into a towel.

She continued grabbing irrelevant things from around the room and started turning it into items she'll actually make use of. After she was certain she has all the items she needs, Guinevere started to make her way to the bathroom.

"I forgot how big this hellhole actually is," She muttered to herself, whilst trying to recall the right directions to the comfort room. "Damn purebloods and their wealth."

After about 5 minutes of navigating her way through the halls, she turned to her right, finally seeing the familiar polished door, that was fancily engraved with fine details.

"Bingo." She whispered happily, rushing to the door, her wand in one hand,  her towel and clothes in the other.

Just as she was about to turn the knob, the door flew open, making her raise her wand, ready to defend herself.

She looked up, and Guinevere was met with a wand aimed at her.

She was then greeted by a pair of beautiful ocean eyes, which belonged to a man with messy hair that flopped on his forehead. A scar ran along the side of his face, if he wasn't pointing a wand at her face, she'd probably flirt with him. Because he was probably one of the most attractive men she has ever seen.

But she forced these thoughts away and focused on the stranger. She gripped her wand harder and glared at the man in front of her.

"Who are you?"

—————

A/N
Here's chapter 2! Hope you guys enjoyed this<3

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-demi xx