Part II| You Just Need Love, I'll Give You That

Comincia dall'inizio

Our mouths break apart as he stares up into my face. Deep, intense eyes piercing into mine. Into my soul. And then he slowly lowers me onto himself.

I gasp at the sensation and size of him. It feels as though he has grown much larger from this angle, and I grope the naked part of his chest for dear life.

He hisses, throwing his head back. "Damn..."

He tries to push me further down onto his length, and I whimper at the expansion it earns.

"Are you okay?" He breathes. His face is red, and his parted lips are even redder.

It doesn't hurt like the first time. It does sting a bit, but the pleasure outweighs it. I nod my head dizzily. "Y-yes..."

"Ride me." He rasps out, using my hips to guide my body against him. I hold onto his shoulders as I move back and forth. Like that time at the party, only this time there aren't any barriers restricting us.

It's just flesh on flesh.

And it feels good.

Blaze lies onto his back, and the position makes his length more upright. I moan at the prominence of it. I circle my hips upon instinct, pressing my body against him. He closes his eyes and bites his lip.

"Just like that, Harmony."

I don't even know what I am doing. But I am trying, and he seems to like it. He reaches his hands around to my butt and drags me down against him. A harsh slap against one of my cheeks causes me to jolt, and he chuckles, sweat glistening on his forehead.

He pushes me down on him as he kisses me fervently, our tongues twisting and wrapping around each other. And then he flips us over, so he's now on top, but we are still connected.

I stare up at him, and he quickly pinches the neck of his shirt and pulls it over his head, dragging his arms through the sleeves and throwing it somewhere. He leaves his pants on and bends over to kiss me again, his necklace tickling the curves of my breasts.

And then he enters me again. Roughly. I gasp as he withdraws then enters again, causing me to cry out as I bury my face in the pillow.

He kisses the top of my head and keeps on stroking me without mercy, introducing me to a different kind of intercourse than what he showed to me that first night.

I can feel my pinnacle approaching overwhelmingly, and he gently holds my cheek, steering my head to look him in the eyes.

"Keep looking at me." He breathes, and he cups my jaw, his thumb stroking the side of my face.

"Oh, God. Blaze..."

"I know, babe. I know." He captures my lips again as he thrusts into me over and over.

Until I am unable to withhold its intensity and splinter to nothing underneath him. I chant his name repeatedly as he drowns out my ecstasy with a deep kiss. He rapidly moves toward his euphoria, eyes set on me, muscles contracting, but this time he doesn't utter the words 'I Love You.'

I try to pay no attention to it until our mutual, mind-blowing orgasm washes away, and he shifts off me and onto his back, breathing heavily.

I wanted to hear him say it again. I really wanted to.

We lie on our backs, panting for a while as we return to earth. Blaze intakes a deep breath and sits up. He disposes of the used condom before rolling over and wrapping his arms around me, kissing me on the cheek.

"You okay, babe?"

His breathing is still labored, and I smile with a nod, snuggling my head against his chest and ignoring the monster in my head.