Part II| Beautiful Innocence♡

"This innocence is brilliant. I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away." —Avril Lavigne.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Innocence' by Avril Lavigne.

⚠️Warning: Chapter Contains Mature Sexual Content. Do Not Read If You Don't Like Such Scenes. And If You Don't Like It And Still Decide To Read, No Complaints Because You Were Warned.

♡ A/N: Thank you guys so much for all your comments on the last chapter, they're surely pushing me to my limits! :) I love and appreciate you! Please listen the above song!♡

A/N: Thank you guys so much for all your comments on the last chapter, they're surely pushing me to my limits! :) I love and appreciate you! Please listen the above song!

••

Harmony

The kiss is so heated that I have no idea how I ended up lying against his bed, with him hovering above me, his palms pressed into the mattress while he takes my soul from me.

A fervent warmth spreads throughout my body as our tongues tangle together, the room filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and the noise of wet fleshes squashing together.

I am always struggling to match his fire when it comes to this act of intimacy, but I set a pace I can manage and hope not to throw him off.

Tingles and desires swirl within my mind as he removes a hand from the bed to slide it under my summer dress. I gasp in his mouth as he covers a clothed breast, and perhaps this pulls him back to reality since he abruptly breaks the kiss and moves away from me.

I open my eyes at the loss of contact and turn my head to see him now lying beside me on his back, a palm pressed to his face.

He seems...troubled? But why?

I lean up on my elbows. "Blaze?"

He brings his eyes to me, and the vulnerability in them almost knocks me off the bed.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

He rubs his face with both hands, breathing out. "This is exactly why you should take the bed, and I'll take the floor."

I frown. "I don't want to..."

Did he stop kissing me to tell me that? I can't keep the disappointment off my features as I stare at him.

He sighs and sits up. "You may not want to, but that's the best way. I can't sleep here together with you."

Why not? It's just two people lying together in a bed. We have done that pretty often at the dorms, so I am not sure why he wouldn't want to do that tonight.

Before I can restrain the words, they freely escape my lips. "Why can't we?"

He stares at me silently for a few seconds, and then he looks away before reuniting our gazes.