Part II| You Just Need Love, I'll Give You That

"Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you." —Coldplay.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Fix You' by Coldplay.

A/N: Chapter Contains Mature Sexual Content.

••

Harmony

The musical concert is just in a few weeks, and due to all the drama that has been happening lately, I forgot to practice a song.

Justine had told me to choose one from the list and to make my choice known to her by tomorrow so that the team can begin to practice their instruments and vocals.

I sit on my dorm bed and coil my feet beneath me while I skim through the music sheet. But then the door instantly knocks and breaks my concentration.

Putting the paper aside, I get up and make my way to answer it, and to my sweet satisfaction, I am met with the handsome face and captivating scent of Blaze Xander.

I smile. "Hey."

He steps inside the space with intent, closing the door behind him and pulling me tightly into his fold.

Before a word can leave my mouth, his lips are latching onto mine in a hot kiss. I am supposed to be practicing a song right now, so I attempt to protest against his onslaught, but the words just emerge in muffled moans and groans.

He's stepping forward while he kisses me hungrily, and I have no choice but to step back, being careful not to trip over my own feet. His fire and passion is a sweet attack of lustful aggression, almost as if he hasn't kissed my lips in ages.

I lay back on my bed, and he lowers his body on top of mine, fumbling with the bottoms of my jeans while his lips leave mines so he can stare me in the eyes.

I intake a deep breath. I hadn't been breathing since his lips met mine. "Blaze...I am supposed to be practicing a song. I have to tell Justine what my choice is by tomorrow."

"Yeah, I won't take long, baby."

I frown. "Don't call me 'baby'..."

He chuckles as he hooks his fingers in the waistline of my jeans and begins to pull them down. "What should I call you then?"

"Harmony...' baby' makes me feel like one of those girls..."

He smiles, a soft emotion sparking within his eyes. "But you're not one of those girls. You're special to me, Harmony..." He pecks my lips. "I am so serious..."

I flush at his declaration as he curves his fingers under the hem of my T-shirt and pulls it over my head.

Then he flips us over so that I am straddling his groin. He trails his hands up my back and unhooks my bra, allowing the aroused circles on my chest to become free.

Lust dilates his pupils as he takes in the sight of them, and he covers one with his palm, pinching the pink nob between his middle and forefinger.

I let out a soft moan and feel him become even harder underneath me.

"I want you this way..." he says, pulling his T-shirt up to drag down the zipper of his jeans.

He grabs a packet from his pocket and rips it quickly, slipping the rubber from it. Splaying the opening of his pants, he releases his length from his boxers, and I almost chicken out at the sight of it. He slides the protection on.

I watch him as I breathe heavily, then he puts one of his hands at the side of my neck, guiding my head down to connect our lips.

I feel his massive erection brushing against my naked thigh, and I gasp into the kiss as he shifts my panties away from my soaked entrance. His hand leaves my nape to join the other on my thigh, and he hoists my body up.