Throw the pain

The pain of everything is just to much to take. Her boyfriend could not take missing her this but I am so scared he will do something that will hurt everyone. He does not come to school anymore. I can't say anything about that because I stay with him at his house trying to find out the truth I want her back I can't live like this she is like my sister. No she is not like my sister she is my sister I love her. I started to hack again she always told me that it would kill me but now it might be the one thing that saves her. I don't care what it takes or if it will be the death of me I want her back and safe he needs her Jack needs her. My life with her has been the best.
Jack started to cut again. He has not done that in years she made him stop. She thought that it was not helping her since she stopped doing it her self. We have all done it that was not a good time for us. My past was hard and so was hers and we need her.
The cops came by Jacks house they know we live together. Jacks had his own apartment but we are working together so we thought it would be easier that way. But that is not the point the cops had found the Malware I had put her ex-boyfriend's phone and her family. They found out where it come for and now I am the lead suspect in the case. They think I did it. They think I'm capable of doing such a thing to somebody that I love dearly my sister and I will prove that I was not the one who did it. I will prove that I am not the one that took her I will find the kidnapper and I will bring him down if it's the last thing I do. And I promise that.