Mommy Part 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

"But..." He had the saddest look he could muster even poking out his bottom lip in attempts to sway me.

I poke out my lip mockingly, "Sorry birdy but you are the one who made me do this" I finish the straps and marvel at my work. Now was finally the fun part.

I pulled my last items from the metal stray under the bed. On it was the candle, water bowl and lighter that I needed. I set the tray on the side table and lit the candle.

Hawks eyes grew wide at the red wax beginning to melt as I pushed him on his back again, "K-kid I don't think I can handle this"

"Calm down, this is soy, plus the oil will protect your skin. I'm being 'gentle' with you. I've even tested the wax myself to make sure it'll be safe on my pretty bird. I wouldn't want to hurt you too badly"

The wax finally started to drip. I held it up letting it fall onto Hawks chest. A pant felt his lips as he let out the breath he was holding. He caught his lip only for a second before releasing it and relaxing.

"Does my birdy like it?" I smiled letting the next droplet fall onto him watching him give a delicious shiver.

"I-It"

"uh uh uh~ use my name"

"Mo- mommy, it feels good" the next drop hit him before rolling a little way down his pec making him shudder.

"Good boy"

I watched him as I continued to drip the wax down his chest watching him strain against the ropes, "F-fuck mommy please"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me. I need you, please" he panted

"You have been begging a lot tonight, have you been wanting to all this time but not told me"

"I...I get embarrassed" he turned away shyly

"Why? Cause you like calling me Mommy? You like it when I tease you"

He nodded cutely making me just want to eat him up. I extinguished the candle happy with my drip work and satisfied with the reaction I got from it. I finally drew my attention to the bead of precum on his aching tip and decided to tease it smearing it on the head.

"Fu-ck please kid I need it. I can't take you teasing me" his hips bucked into my hand as he panted and strained against the restraints

I smiled leaning over him while I stroked him. He leaned forward only to stop as I pressed on the muzzle making him whine in frustration. I moved my hands down to his family jewels rolling them in my hand gently. His whole body shivered while his wings vibrated.

"D-Don't touch them like that, I can't handle it"

"But you are being such a good boy. You know you can take it" I move to his neck peppering it in kisses and little love bites. Every so often I could feel the muzzle bump me followed by a frustrated noise leave hawks and a ruffle of his feathers. I finally had enough and wrapped a hand to grab his hair, "If you don't stop I am not gonna continue being so nice, I decided to forgo the flog tonight but I can and will get it"

He immediately stopped and stayed as still as he could be. I could feel him poke me from below showing how much he was enjoying himself. I kiss his forehead pulling him to sit back up by the ropes. I snaked around to his back running my hands down his feathers and across the ropes till I reached around his front to start stroking again at a faster pace. he leaned back against me with furrowed brows as he panted resting the back of his head on my shoulder. I could feel him start to thrust into my hand desperately.

Broken moans left his lips. He is getting close. His hips stutter before I finally stop drawing a pitiful whine from him.

"M-mommy pleeeease. Let me cum"

"Should I?" I can feel him shaking. I move my hands up peeling bits of the the wax from his skin.

"Please!!"

I card my fingers through his feathers massaging the quills lightly. His breath comes out in stuttered puffs.

He gave another desperate whine. I finally give in to his neediness. Grabbing his length and pumping it. He arched up when he finally came with broken moans and pleas.

"Good boy" I wipe my hand off on a towel that sits beside the bed before pulling the muzzle off of him.

"I love you" he breathed weakly turning his head to meet me in a gentle kiss.

"I love you too birdy" I gently undo the ropes and carefully peel off the wax I can reach. A few minutes were spent just letting him calm down while I lightly scratch off the wax.

He whined lightly, "Are we done already?"

"You had a long day today didn't you" I kiss his cheek lightly

"I know but I can still finish you off" he nuzzled at me

I pull off the last of the ropes and toss them aside, "We can just cuddle pretty bird. This is your aftercare"

He hummed leaning back on me, "I made a mess of myself so I need a shower, care to join me?"

"Of course" I smile helping him up.

I finally strip in the bathroom only to feel Hawks press against my back, "So beautiful" he nuzzled my neck.

"What is?"

"You" he started peppering little kisses along my neck

"Come on, let's get washed up" I roll my eyes

He pulled off his collar before hopping in the shower with me. It was large enough for both of us and his wings.

"Please, can I finish you off?" He had a pleading face.

"This is supposed to be your aftercare" I chuckle

"I know but I feel bad you didn't get off" he continued nuzzling.

"I had fun. Don't worry about it" I nuzzle him back

"It wasn't that rough. I'm fine. Please?"

I sigh, "Ok love. If it makes you feel better"

He nodded smiling and kissing me lovingly. His thumb met my clit rubbing light circles.

"Please moan for me?" He let his other hand massage my side.

"If you want i won't bite my tongue" I smile at him meeting him in another sweet kiss.

A finger slipped in soon followed by a second. He knew where to hit that drive me crazy. It wasn't long till he had my moaning grinding down on his fingers.

"You're always so good to me" he buried his face in my neck mumbling.

"Of c- course pretty bird" I know I'm close. He is purposefully dragging this out

"I make you happy... right?"

My eyes snap open. I swat his hand away no matter how much I ache to finish now and grab his face to look him in the eyes seeing the sad look.

"Hawks. I love you. Got that? You make me so happy I don't have the words or the time to explain it"

He nodded slowly, "I love you too but...am I enough? I am so needy but don't even do things around the house and-"

I shower him with light kisses, "I promise you're more than enough. You're perfect"

"But-"

"Per-fect" I caress his cheek careful not to flick water in his eye.

He nuzzled my palm with a little smile, "Thank you"

"No problem"

I finish washing up and get us both back to bed after I changed the sheets since the previous ones where trash sheets that I wasn't scared of getting wax on.

I pulled him into cuddles letting him enjoy the skin to skin contact while I massaged and caressed anywhere I could reach hopefully helping the stiffness in his muscles.

"I didn't finish you off" he mumbled lightly. I can see his heavy eyelids and know he is about to pass out.

"Don't worry about it baby. Get some sleep" I kiss his forehead as his arms wrap tighter around me before he falls asleep and I follow shortly after.