Chapter 9

Continued~

I finally will see their dorm!! And I was double excited and one of the facts that not even my tae oppa knew was that I'm a hardcore army.

The ride to the dorms was twenty five minutes long and during that time everybody did their random things to pass time.

Jin oppa was was sitting in the front seat beside Manager-nim and made random comments about what he was gonna cook for lunch and once in a while asking me what can I cook.

Yoongi oppa was sitting in the last seat with headphones stuck deep in his ears together with tae oppa and jungkook-ah who were dying for food and trying to survive the ride somehow.

Hobi oppa was looking outside with Jimin-ah and suzy-ah, talking about various stuff including dance and choreography with small chuckles heard once in a while.

Namjoon-ah was sitting beside me, reading a thick novel with a black cover and golden brown crispy pages written in English. It looked like a old book from some authentic library with those addictive smell.

And I was busy checking out everyone and trying to remember the route which seemed strangely unfamiliar even after growing up in this city. I was thinking about what we should make for lunch but my thoughts were intruppted by Suzy-ah.

Suzy: Ami-ah.

Ami: Hm? I hummed at her that symbolising that she caught my attention while turning in her direction to face her.

Suzy: I met hyung suk-ah during the time I was away from you all.

Ami: Oh really?! Did he bunk practice again? I said as if it was the most obvious thing on the Earth and not something to worry about but Suzy-ah's tone seemed to be filled with regret and guilt.

Suzy: Yea but that's not the point.

Ami: Then what is the point? I asked, my tone full of curiosity.

Suzy: It's... I-I felt a familiar feeling.

Ami: That's normal. Why you stressin 'bout something so non-existent? I knew something was wrong but I was playing the fool cause I wanted suzy-ah to tell me what's wrong with her from her own mouth.

She's a friend who will make you smile on your worst days even if she's the one bleeding and that too without you having a single hint. I want her to burden me with her problems too just the way I cry in her lap when I face some problems. I want to comfort her like a good friend just the way she does to me. I want to be there for her like a strong supporter whom she could lean on on her hard days.

Suzy: Ami-ah.

Ami: Yea. I'm listening.

Suzy: You're playing the fool, right?!

Ami: Nope bear zzzy.

Suzy: Yah! Don't joke with my pet name at a serious matter.

Ami: I never joked bear zzzy.

Suzy: Ami-ah!

Ami: Mwo??! (What??!)

Suzy: Forget it! Ima just keep it with myself. She said while sticking her tongue out at me.

Ami: Anddddwaeeeee bear zzzyyyy~ I said in a cute voice while attacking with my chocolate ocean attack.

Suzy: It's not working baby~ she said in a teasing voice.

Ami: Ughhh! I adjusted deeper in my seat while folding my hands and with a pout on my face. Suzy-ah was the only human who could survive my puppy eyes till now.