Emergency

(A/N: the beginning is something I got from tiktok so it might sound familiar)

"Y/N!" I heard a voice yell from behind me, I tuned my head and was met with honey colored eyes except they weren't their usual warm self like always, they were wide with panic flashed across them.

"What's wrong Hermione" I asked worriedly

"Your my girlfriend" Hermione declared, glancing around the great hall

"Uh brilliant, I've never had a girlfriend before but I'll look through some books" I replied cheerfully

"No not my actual girlfriend" Hermione restated frustratedly

"Welp that was quick, roller coaster of emotions this conversation" I breathed out

"But I need a girlfriend really quickly" Hermione stated quickly, rushing to get the words out, her eyes glancing around the great hall.

"Well I hope your nicer to the next one" I replied cheekily

"Noooo shut up" Hermione whined

"Slughorns party, be my date so Cormac will stop asking me" Hermione more so demanded than asked

"Alright fine Granger" I huffed

"Ohh thank you, thank you, thank you" Hermione squealed as she jumped into me, wrapping me in a bone crushing hug, surely attracting attention from the great hall.

"I'll pick you up at eight o'clock tonight" Hermione announced and then grabbed my face.

"This is so everyone thinks we're dating" she whispered and kissed me, I felt a jolt of electricity spark through me as she kissed me, I kissed back obviously I mean it's Hermione freaking Granger who wouldn't kiss back, she backed away but her lips lingered on mine for a couple seconds before she smiled at me and walked away. I turned my head to see almost everyone staring at me, some gaping, others whistling and most just whispering to their friends and pointing at me. I only had one question on my mind though.
did she feel the spark too

*time skip to eight-Bc I'm lazy and tired and it's almost 2 am-so deal with it-jk-not really*

I put on a *insert whatever your comfortable wearing* (in this case I'm using a suit but like I said you can imagine it to be whatever you want) black button up, a white blazer and white dress pants and curled my hair and put it in a neat ponytail and walked out of my dorm. I saw Hermione wearing a tight silky pink dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her hair was still curly as usual but pushed back with a hair clip, to say the least she looked absolutely stunning.

"B-blimey Hermione am I in heaven" I asked dreamily, Hermione blushed and looked down.

"Cause I think your an Angel" I added giving her a wink to which she blushed again and grabbed my arm and started walking to the party.

"You look stunningly handsome y/n" Hermione whispered, now it was my turn to blush and look down. When we finally got to the party we were met with Cormac almost immediately much to both our dismays

ugh don't pluck his eyes out and feed them to him

"Hermione!" Cormac greeted her and "sneakily" slid his arm on Hermione's shoulder, I pushed it off and replaced it with my own, giving Hermione a kiss on the cheek to improve my act as her "girlfriend"

"oh and this must be your g-girlfriend" Cormac said through gritted teeth.

"Mclaggen" I greeted, moving my hand from Hermione's arm to her waist and held on tight, I immediately felt goosebumps on her skin and I smiled to myself.