Anniversary

You were holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of muggle chocolates as you entered the Gryffindor common room, it was you and Hermione's one year anniversary and you had the whole day planned out, watch cheesy movies and cuddle whilst eating junk food all day and one last surprise that made you nervous but excited, but those thoughts all left your mind once you heard moaning but not just any one, to you it sounded like Hermione, you and her haven't had sex yet because you weren't ready and today you were planning to give yourself to her, you opened the door to see Ron naked on top of her, grunting and panting and Hermione below him moaning and gripping the sheets.

"R-Ron" she moaned, you felt your heart shatter, you felt like you were going to collapse, you dropped the chocolates and flowers alerting Hermione and Ron that you were there and gripped onto the door frame.

"Y-y/n" Hermione whispered horror-struck, the look in your eyes broke Hermione's heart. The regret hit her like a train, she watched as you stood there clutching onto the door frame with wide teary eyes

"Uh can you get out were kinda in the middle of something" Ron snapped clearly unaware that he just caused a major breakup. Hermione shoved Ron off of her and quickly put her clothes on. Hermione didn't want to lose you, tears were streaming down her face once she realized what she had done.

"I-I'm s-sorry, t-these are for you H-h-Hermione, h-happy o-one y-y-year" you stuttered, pointing to the box of chocolates and flowers on the floor, you looked at Hermione and saw her crying with a confused Ron on the floor.

This is my fault

You thought as you walked out of the room, tears streaming down your face

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How could I be so stupid to believe that Hermione would love me, I'm a no body I should have seen this coming

Your mind attacked you and degraded you as you ran out of the common room unaware of the fact that Hermione was chasing after you.

"Y/N WAIT!" Hermione screamed

You stopped and turned around to meet the messy haired, teary eyed Gryffindor

"Y/n I'm so so sorry, It didn't mean anything to me I was just horny and dumb and I wasn't thinking straight" Hermione cried out.

"I'm sorry too"you whispered

"W-what" Hermione asked confused

"I'm sorry that I fell in love with you" you replied, wiping your tears.

"Y/n I love you, it was just a stupid mistake I swear" Hermione confessed

"You know what was a stupid mistake: us so we're over, goodbye Hermione I hope Ron treats you right" and with that you walked away with what little dignity you had, and a broken heart, you were hopelessly in love with her but she hurt you, deeply.

You felt your heart being taken out and stabbed repeatedly, it felt like this for weeks, every time Hermione tried talking to you, you felt that painful feeling in your heart, you cried yourself to sleep every night but no one knew that thanks to the silencing charm. Word got out that you and Hermione broke up but no one knew why because you didn't talk to anyone, you were a wreck, you didn't talk to your friends except for Harry and when you did they were short answers, they were all worried for you but didn't want to pressure you so they gave you space, you didn't answer questions in class like you always did which worried the teachers even Snape after the first week of not answering questions, you weren't your fun cheery self, you barely ate, you couldn't sleep with your mind repeatedly blaming you and the image of Ron and Hermione would constantly traumatize you, it got to the point where you thought about obliviating your memory of Hermione but you weren't trained and there was a high chance that you could erase all of your memories. You weren't the only one in pain though.