and never told her why

It's been six months since that night. Ricky regretted every night not telling her that he loved her back. But now it's too late. When she came back from camp, she was happy, he found out from Big Red that she met someone else and they were dating. E.J. fucking Caswell. One of the hottest and nicest people from their school. Of course, he was better than him in every way. At this point, Ricky didn't care about their relationship, he just wanted Nini back in his life. He didn't care in what way, he just needed her. Things at home were hell, his dad started drinking when he found out that his ex wife was engaged. Ricky was mad too, but he had to be strong for his dad, he was there every night he couldn't sleep because he missed Nini. He opened Instagram and posted a cover. He was too scared to share this passion with anyone, except with Nini. This was his second time, but he felt it was a great way to express what he felt everytime he saw E.J. and Nini holding hands. He wished he was E.J; but he messed up. After hitting post he put himself a goal. He wanted his Nini back. In any way she wanted, but he needed her, he felt incomplete without her in his life. But what it hurted him more, was that he never actually apologized. Yes, he tried talking to her but she would never listen. He sent texts, even a letter. But he was too scared of losing her forever, he didn't want the close that chapter of his life.

Nini, even though she looked happy on Instagram, couldn't stand a real smile more than 5 minutes, she missed Ricky

Nini, even though she looked happy on Instagram, couldn't stand a real smile more than 5 minutes, she missed Ricky. E.J. was great, don't get her wrong, but he was different. She didn't feel a spark with him. The only time she felt butterflies was after their first kiss, and it turned out to be food poisoning. But she needed someone to like her, she needed to feel enough. But she couldn't do this to him anymore. She opened Instagram and she saw it. Ricky had posted a cover. She smiled, she knew how shy he was about his passion for music. Her smile faded after hearing the lyrics. No, he didn't-Changing the lyrics to tell her that he loved her? No way. She was mad. He broke up with her. He left her. He didn't love her. She grabbed her phone and started to tweet lyrics of the first song that came to mind.