[I'm Gonna Kill Him.]

Riele's POV-
I woke up the next morning still thinking about what happened last night, but only the good parts. I got up and got ready for another day at that hellhole of a school. I hear my mom yelling my name.
Riele: "Yes Mom!?"
Mom: "Someone's on the phone and they wanna talk to you and it sounds like a boy!"
All I could think was please don't be Jace and I ran down the stairs and grabbed the phone.
Riele: "Hello?"
Unknown: "Hi Riele!"
Riele: "Who is this?"
Unknown: "Oh sorry, it's Jake...Jake Goodman!"
Riele: "Omg! Hey Jake how u been!?"
Jake: "I'm just wanted to let you know that I'm coming to town in a week, and imma need a place to stay. So..
Riele: "If your implying on staying at my house your totally welcome.
Jake: "Thanks RiRi!"

Jake Goodman

My mom looked at me when and smiled, I laughed.
Riele: "What?"
Mom: "Nothing."
I ran outside and grabbed my book bag on the way out. I had to walk to school in cold because my car has been getting fixed for at least 3 months. I finally reached to my school and I see Mason walking to the front door I ran up to him.
Mason: "Oh hey, Riele
Riele: "Hey and thanks for yesterday!"
Mason: "Don't mention it!"
Riele: I should tell you what happened, actually I'll just show you."
I showed him the letter.

Mason's POV-
As I read the letter Riele had given to me my body started to boil I was so mad and what made me even madder was that when I asked him he lied right to my face. Riele grabbed my face and I started to calm down. I saw Jace and some girl that I assumed it was Ella and I stomped towards them.
Jace: "Oh Hey, Mason
Ella: "Is this your twin you were telling me about."
Mason: "You mathematically back stabber!"
Jace: "Hey man watch it!"
Mason: "You broke Riele's heart for this basic girl with fake blonde highlights!"
Ella: "Your a** is mine Norman 2
I saw Riele pull up right next to me and crossed her hands.
Riele: "Don't even try it. BITCH!
Jace: "Riel...
Riele: "Don't even finish that sentence, you know what this isn't worth it. Let's go Mason!"
Jace: "I'll see you at home Mason and we'll finish this later!"
Mason: "You won't and we won't be discussing anything. Bye Jace!"

I'm going to kill him. He's such a back stabbing..stabbing..stabbing nut case. Riele grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers through mine. I smiled and we hung out the rest of the day during school because hanging out with Riele somehow made me feel popular in a way.

Skipped to the end of the day

Riele's POV-
It was officially the start of the weekend since school has finally ended more exciting news is that I'm finally getting my car in 2 days. I walking out of our school doors proud and hopped in to Mason's weirdly but awesome scented car like it smelled so good. Mason played some good tunes we danced and laughed, we literally had the most fun just sitting in a car driving home we'll at least I mean to my house.

I kinda felt nervous for Mason because my mom can tend to be a little intense when I bring boys over
Mom: "Lookie here another boyfriend, Literally a new one every week.
Riele: "Mom your over exaggerating, all the boys I bring to my house are friends.
Mom: "I like this one."
Mason: "Thank you!"
Riele: "You don't know him
Mom: "Don't forget we have cameras in front of the door and the driveway. Don't think I didn't see your little moment in front of my house.
Riele: "Mason let's go my mom is just trying to embarrass me!"
Mom: "Don't forget door open all the way!"
We walked upstairs and Mason plopped on my bed and looked at me with confusion?
Riele: "What?"
Mason: "You really had a new boyfriend every week?"
Riele: "My mom just likes to exaggerate to embarrass me."
My mom walks by the door and looks at me and winks and says "How about you tell him about the boy that's going to be staying with us!?" I looked at her smiling face an fear grew in.
Mason: "What boy?"
Riele: "One of my old camp friends."
Mason: "Why haven't I heard about him from you!?"
Riele: "Because that's a story for another time maybe you can ask him yourselves because he'll be coming to HollyWood in the next week or so."

I could literally see the pain in Mason's face but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Jace's POV-
Ella and I watched so many sad movies and we both shedded a fear tears just to indicate how sad the movies were. I wrapped my hand round her shoulders and we looked through educational magazines with quotes and corny a** letters . Ella and I were dating before I told her the complete truth, but to be honest I never wanted to be in a relationship a specially with everything going on. I've told Ella everything about me, but she hasn't told me nothing literally nothing about her at all. Every time I ask her a question she brushes it off and smiles. I honestly hope we workout even if others don't support nor understand.