Ella Anderson?

Jace's POV-
I was already half way down the street, trying so hard not to look behind. I hear footsteps running from the side of the street. I tilted my head and there was Ella running besides me smiling. I grabbed her arm trying to tackle her to the ground, I was able to get her to ground and get a head start.

Ella: (screams) "WHAT THE HELL JACE!"

I heard her scream loudly so I ran back to make sure I didn't hurt her. When I had ran back, she grabbed my arm tackled me to the ground and got on top of me with her elbow in my stomach.

Jace: "Damn. What are you? A friggin ninga!"

Ella: "I told you, your ass is mine!"

Jace: "Tbh I kinda like this!"

She gets off me quickly, I chuckled.

Ella: "Your sick, you know that right?"

Jace: "Says the one who had me pinned to the cement floor and I'm the sick one!"

Ella: "whatever?"

Riele's POV: I found myself in Jace's room and I could whiff the smell of his manly cologne. My heart had been beating outta my chest as I rolled around in his soft bed. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, but I'd assumed it was Jace's mom, until the door opened.

Jace: "WHAT THE HECK, RIELE!"

Ella: "Riele?"

Riele: "Ella?"

Jace: "Wait, y'all know each other?"

Ella: "Yeah I know her from summer camp?"

Riele: "She's one of the girls that bullied me during summer camp!"

Jace: "Ok. This very weird?"

Riele: "You think? You just found me in your bed!"

Ella: "Riele I'm very sorry for the way I treated you. I've changed!"

Riele: "Save it I don't care. You can tell Jace your sob story I'm outta here!"

And just like that I left their sorry asses there.