❧Chapter 2☙

The last child got picked up so Mew started locking around the school since it was his turn today, by the time he finished it was past 9 pm, he stopped to eat smth then went straight back home to find his grandparents already asleep, this was a typical day for the martial art instructor Mew Suppasit.

When he was 6 years old he moved to England, London, to be exact, to start living with his grandparents since both his parents were too busy to take care of him, his grandfather who is a professional karate teacher trained his grandson and slowly Mew stared liking martial arts, he got black belt in Karate, Taekwondo, he learned kickboxing and self-defence techniques, he even learned shooting using guns and pistols.

When he turned 24 years he was already a recognized Martial arts professional, he entered many competitions and almost won 1st prize in all of them, Mew then wanted to settle down as an instructor and he was invited to join a famous Martial arts school in London and he has been working there ever since, his classes are always full and he is trusted by all the parents, even his students loves him and working hard to stay at his class.

One the other hand, Mew is just an ordinary man who likes having fun with his friends and flirting around but he never got serious about anyone, well he can't help it being surrounded by many girls and even boys since he is well-build, strong, good-looking and stylish, he is rich and very intelligent, a perfect prince that anyone would love to have him yet he is a man living a peaceful carefree life far away from any serious and worrisome matters.

Some of his friends tried to encourage him to join the police force or even higher position since they know how talented he is but Mew kept refusing not wanting to be entangled with the government or anyone else, in reality, Mew is laid-back and very considerate with his family and close friends, he is helpful and sincere but with strangers, he is aloof and sometimes he becomes hostile keeping his guard on all the time which is a bad thing he picked up from the martial arts making him getting suspicious of every new person he meet.

Even when he is flirting with the girls or boys he get interested into, he can't help but keeping a distance and being all secretive not sharing any information not even his surname, he was yelled at by his family and friends because of that behavior but it's smth he can't change after growing up like that

"at this point you will become a lonely grandfather" his friend stated while they were drinking one night

"I told you I can't help it, it's a part that can never be changed, it even took me sometimes to be able to relax around you Noah"

"yeah, I remember you almost punched me when I tried to tap on your shoulder from behind during high school"

"lucky you, I was actually kicked while trying to invite him to my club even though I was a year older than him" Noah giggled

"I'm sorry Luke" Luke laughed noticing Mew's apologetic look

"I was joking it's from the past but like how you gave both of us in the past, give someone else a chance to get close to you as a lover, you are already 26 years old, you should at least try dating once or twice"

"I know... I will try"

"if you need an advice, feel free to ask the experts" Noah said

"who are the experts?"

"us obviously" Luke said making Mew chuckle

"yes of course, experts in one night stands"

"hey, we acting dated a few times before unlike the virgin you who only knows how to flirt!!!" Noah half yelled while Mew was giggling enjoying his worked up friend