Chapter 5

The Cobra's, me, and sally have been hanging out a lot these past few weeks, and I've really started to like them...even Johnny. I think we're counted as acquaintances now.

I walked out of class, it was almost halloween and I was so excited. I met up with sally and the guys. "So, we are going to go to Golf N Stuff tonight, want to come Jordyn?" Dutch said.

"That would be great, my brother and cousin are coming over tonight, and they are annoying." I giggled and I caught Johnny looking at me. I started to blush and tried to hide it by walking towards Johnny's car.

The guys followed. I got in the front seat and Johnny got in the passenger seat and everyone else was crammed in the back. We drove to Gold N Stuff and parked.

Everyone got out and the guys started running to the ticket booth. Me and sally walked behind them and laughed at them. "So, you do know that you blush every time you are by him don't you?" Sally smirked.

"N-no I don't." I knew by the way I said this that it was true. We walked a little farther and sally stared at me the whole time. "Ok so what if I do like him? He is a jerk, I mean he hurt Daniel. That's unforgivable, and we are just friends." I started picking with a hang nail I had.

"Yeah, but it's so obvious he likes you." She said. We stopped talking when we got to the guys and We went into golf and stuff.

We had a blast, it was so much fun. For once, nobody fought or argued. After a while I went to the balloon popping and threw a dart at the balloon, but obviously I missed.

Then, I felt someone come up beside me and I looked and saw it was Johnny. I got butterflies and I
Smiled a little. I don't know why I always got butterflies around him.

"Can I try?" He said. I looked up at him and handed him a dart. "Sure." I smiled. He grabbed a dart and threw it at the wall and broke 2 balloons at once. "Impressive." I laughed.

"Pick a prize." The man said. I looked around then I found a huge teddy bear. "I'll have that one." I pointed to the teddy bear and began to giggle.

The man handed me the teddy bear and I began to giggle more as we walked towards the others. "Wow, that's a huge bear." Bobby said, laughing.

I laughed with him. "Hey Jordyn, I bet I can beat you at air hockey." Tommy said. "Oh is that right? We'll just have to find out." We all went to the air hockey and put in our coins.

The game began and we started. "No mercy!" Dutch began to joke around. We all laughed. Sally started rooting me in as I got a point. "Whooo! Take that!" I started laughing more.

The game was now tied. "Who's gonna win?" Johnny said. I looked at him smile, oh his smile was amazing. I got butterflies as I turned my head to now face Tommy again. Then, I hit the puck and scored the winning point.

"Oh yeah take that!" I said. Sally came up and gave me a high five. I giggled as Tommy gave me one too. "Not bad, not bad at all." He laughed.

"Good job, Jordyn." Johnny said. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and I knew it was bad to fall for the bad guy, but I couldn't help it. I totally had a crush on him.

Dutch out of nowhere got Johnny in a fake head lock and Johnny laughed. Johnny got out of the head lock. And the guys started running after him jokingly.

Me and sally stayed back to watch them. I guess she caught me staring at Johnny running into the parking lot and I didn't even notice.

"Make a move." She elbowed me in the side and I giggled. I sighed. I looked at my teddy bear in my hands. "As much as I would love that, I know it's best if we are just friends. He hurt Daniel." I said.

She nodded and we got to Johnny's car, I guess he called it firebird. We all piled in and we all talked about karate, and then they talked about how Johnny was the best.

"I've always wanted to join karate, I tried to join yours but your sensei doesn't like girls I guess." I shook my head. " I mean he had a point." Bobby said and started mimicking what girls do, and pretended to chip a nail.

"You asshole!" I yelled. We all laughed. Johnny dropped everyone off at there house and I was the last person. We pulled in and he stopped the car.

"Thanks, tonight was really fun." I smiled. He leaned his hand on the steering wheel and faced me. "I'm glad you had fun, and you know, I could teach you a little karate."

"Really? That would be amazing." We talked for a little bit and I checked my watch. It was now 10:00pm. "Well, I better get going before my mom thinks something happened to me." I giggled.

"Have a good night, Jordyn." His lips curled into a small smile as I opened the door. "Goodnight." I shut the door and started walking to the gate. I turned around and once I did I caught Johnny staring.

I shook my head and smiled as he pulled out. I opened the gate and walked in.

I walked into the apartment and walked into my room. I flopped on my bed and sighed. I looked up to my ceiling and thought of Johnny's blue eyes and blonde hair. I started to blush and I rolled onto my stomach and hugged the pillow.

All of a sudden Daniel came into my room and flipped on my bed with me. "Why were you with Johnny?" He said. I quickly sat up. I suddenly remembered what he did to Daniel at the beach.

"I was out with sally, her boyfriend is in cobra Kai so everyone went. I wasn't with Johnny, he just took all of us." I looked at Daniel, his black eye was finally healed.

We talked for a while about school, and I found out him and Ali went on a date without me knowing, topical brother things.

After, I got into my pajamas and got ready for bed. I flopped in bed and dozed off while thinking about Johnny.