Chapter 02

Nora's POV:--

Nora's POV:--

The moment I pull away from him. I hear some saying,

"How dare she kiss my love?"

"Man, she surely have guts to do that!!!"

"I wonder if she is going to alive after this."

"Such a slut."

I turn around to see some girls were giving me dirty and jealous looks. While the boys were looking at me with concern and amazed look on their faces.

I was about to leave, when a warm hand was placed on my wrist and turns me around. It was Ryan's hand, he pull me so chose that we were only a few inches away from each other. My cheeks which were red due to kiss, was now even more red due to our closeness.

 My cheeks which were red due to kiss, was now even more red due to our closeness

"Just because, it's your birthday, you can't go around kissing everyone." He growls.

Everyone? Did I hear him right?

"Since, it's your birthday, I'll let it go." He said, while looking right in my eyes.

"So you better don't make a habit out of it."

With that his grip on my wrist loosens and he left. Leaving me stunned and embarrassed.

I was still wondering what the hell happened just now?

At that moment, I wanted nothing but to be home to save myself from facing such embarrassment.

I decided something, something which I would do to save myself from such situation.

That from this moment on wards, I will totally avoid 'Ryan Knights.'

***

It's been a week since that kiss with that rude jerk.

Everything was going smoothly. I was successful in avoiding him.

"Hey look out." Chris yells.

But before I can, the ball hit me right on my head. As a result, I lose my balance ended up falling on the ground.