Fuck sleep

TW: SUICIDE/MURDER?

George had wrapped his arm around Clays side while he was sleeping. "Cla-Clay..." George says as his voice stutters. "Why is your arm around me George??" Clay says as a slight smile rises on his face.

"Your re-really warm Cl-Clay..." George says still oblivious to what he's saying. "Oh...umm...yeah...thanks?" Clay says as he gently goes to remove Georges arm.

"Mmmm Clay..." George says in a slight moan. "Okay that's it I'm going to the living room." Clay says as he takes the covers off himself. "Clay you dick come back..." George says as he slowly gets up. "Dude I don't want you cuddling with me." Clay says as he looks at George with a disgusted look.

"Cuddling?? What do you mean. Wait were you in the same bed as me..." George says as he starts realizing what happened. "Yes George. You told me to lay with you then you started cuddling with me. I don't want that I'm sorry." Clay says as he goes to sleep in the living room.

"Wait wait Clay...I didn't mean too. At night I do things I normally wouldn't do. I'm sorry. Wait why would you even think I'd want to cuddle with you??" George says as he fully awakens. "I...I don't know I just thought I guess. You go back to bed and I'll go sleep on the couch." Clay says staring at George questioning the night.

"Clay...? You staring again." George says as he watches Clays eyes look at his body. "CLAY! STOP LOOKING YOUR BEING A FUCKING CREEP!" George says trying to get Clays attention. "W-Wha-What...? Oh...oh shit I'm so sorry I zoned out." Clay says taking one last glance at Georges body and looking away.

"Goodnight Clay." George says as he lays back down and closes his eyes. Clay nods his head as he lays his lays down on the couch and closes his eyes.

The night closes in as George and Clay settle into there spots and fall asleep.

George sits up as he feels a tug on his shirt.

"Hello...?"

"Good morning Cla-" George was cut off...with something he never expected to happen. Clay's lips had slowly connected to Georges lips. The kiss was passionate but simple. George felt safe. At home. All his doubts and feelings towards Clay had stopped at the current moment. There lips collided so perfectly together. They moved in such sync.

Clay gives a small little bite on Georges bottom lip. George startles but doesn't let the kiss stop. It was a little painful...but felt good? Soon a dark shadow crept over George. "C-Clay...???" Clay was gone. "Where am I..." Clouds where above him, grey and white. The grey clouds start to overflow the white clouds as the world around him sinks into a dark pain.

"OH GEORGIE!!"

"H-Hello...?" George turns around in circles until he sees two large eyes staring at him from the clouds. "W-What the fuck..." George starts to back up in a attempt to get away from the figure. The figure starts to get smaller but not smaller then George. "C-Clay...?" The figure was Clay. Well...he looked quite different. "Wha-what's wrong with your face...?" Clays face was ripped and bleeding.

Your worthless

You don't matter

Just do it Georgie

Who's gonna care