Realising themselves form the hug Andrew's mom look shifted on me replacing her joyful expressions with evident curiosity.

"Who is she?" She asked looking at me with gentleness.

"I'm Elide Chima Andrew's girlfriend" I introduced myself.

She suddenly went back to look at Andrew giving him a surprised glance.

"Is  that really her?" She asked him with enthusiasm and he nodded.

"Oh! Andrew spoke so much about you! I always wanted to meet you." She said with excitement

Even though I didn't believe her I gave her a gentle smile.

"Is a pleasure to meet you Mrs Gresham"

"Please just call me Monique" she said.

"Is a pleasure to meet you Monique"

"GRANNY GRANNY IS ANDREW HERE?" The voice of a little boy captured my attention.

The little boy with black hair and brown eyes entered the room running, he was wearing nothing but some pair of shorts and some sandals.

"Tom don't run you know you are going to hurt yourself!" Monique yelled at him.

"Sorry grandma" he said with a sad tone.

"UNCLE! " his sad expression immediately changed as he noticed Andrew presence in the room.

He started jumping up and down with a bright smile probably waiting to be picked by his so loved uncle.

"Tom you became so tall!" Andrew said with a smile lifting him up.

"I'm a big boy now!" He's look shifted on me and he gave me an odd look.

"Who are you? I've never seen you here, you are beautiful. " the little kid said with a shy smile.

"I'm Elide Andrew's girlfriend"

"Hi Elide I'm Tom" he said pulling out his hand for me to shake it.

"Tom! come here I need to finish dressing you!" A young woman shouted.

She grabbed Tom and placed him on the ground.
She looked irritated by his behaviour, she probably just needed to put him a shirt on and then she would've let him do whatever he wanted to do but the little boy wasn't exactly making it easy for her.

She was a tall woman, with tan skin, long straight black hair and green eyes, she had some frickles too.

She quickly put him a t-shirt on and grabbed his arm tightly.

"Hi to you too!" Andrew said to the woman, she looked at him rolling her eyes completely ignoring him disappearing with Tomas on the other side of the house.

"Excuse her for her rude manners, she is Tiffany, my daughter and that is her son." Monique gave an apologetic look.

"No worries " I said.

"Is dad here? " Andrew asked his mother.

"He's still in the office, he doesn't want anyone to disturb him" she said " but he will come home soon you two can go relax yourself the trip must've been trying."

"Is the room for you two ready?" she asked one of the domestics walking by.

"We use two different rooms" Andrew told her.

"And what would be the silly reason for thst? You two are a couple after all."

"Because I said so" Andrew said his mother smiles fade lightly.

"Okay then" she said looking oddly at me.

"The two room are ready" one of the helpers said, I  nodded and he directed us to our different room.

They weren't exactly next to each other and I was happy about it.

I entered inside my room, all looked neat and soft I started unpacking my bags after finishing that I put on a top and some comfortable shorts, I threw myself on the bed and smiled against the soft covers.

"Liberty " without even notching I fall asleep almost instantly.

●●●

I need water " I said.

I looked at the time on the bedside clock.

"1: 00 AM" I wasn't surprised I slept for so long we came here pretty late and I was so tired.

I went out of the room looking for the kitchen,  when I finally found it I grabbed a glass of cold water and started drinking.

Suddenly the glass left my hands and a strong hand wrapped around my left wrist.

I looked at the person holding my wrist with fear, he was a man around forty he had soft black hair, which was same colour of his beard, his eyes that were now squeezed , desplaying all his mistrust were of a beautiful dark blue and extremely captivating but also intimidating at the same time, but what absoulty drew him to him were his lips , they looked so soft and appealing, his body was muscular and warm.

He was extremely handsome.

I remember during high-school when I used to play this silly game with my bestfriend, where people who were the personification of  an adjective,  for example my bestfriend was the personification of the word enervated because she was extremely lazy and got tired easily and I was idle because I tended to procrastnate while cerlessly ignoring the important things.

If I had to chose an adjective that would personify him it would have been without doubt,  sensuous. 

"Who the fuck are you?" The man asked with a deep voice.