Phase Thirty-Four: A Marked She-Wolf?! pt. 1

Start from the beginning

She leaned in, kissing him tenderly.  Julian didn't resist, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling him close.  As her wolf purred on, she had no fear of passions getting the better of her.  Reassurance - that's what Julian needed, and both she and the wolf wanted to give it to him.   They still understand quite what happened, but they welcomed it nonetheless, just as the welcomed his touch, his scent, and the way they felt safe in his arms.

"Georgia..." he whispered in between kisses.

"We should probably take it easy for a while."  Her wolf tried to growl, but one intense stared caused it to reconsider.  "As wonderful as this all feels, we shouldn't rush into anything we aren't ready for."

"So says the woman who invited me here in the first place," he managed with a smirk.

"Yes, so says the woman who invited you here so you wouldn't spend a ton of money on a cab or worse, be stranded all night." 

"Minor, minor details, not even worth mentioning - "

"Come with me to bed," she beckoned with a sultry whisper, so close to kissing him again.  "Unless you'd rather stay out here."

Julian shook his head.  "No, no.  I'm good.  I'll go with you."

"Good.  Just don't expect anything other than a good night's rest." They stood up from the couch hand-in-hand.  She did more than see the love in his eyes.  She could feel in surrounding her in that warm, peculiar glow, spilling from his hands, seeping into her skin, filling her heart.  And while the fear could never disappear so easily, his love dealt it a severe wound. "For that, I'm killer in bed. I could go all night."

"You're so sexy when you talk about sleep, baby."  He really put on the cheekiness, but tonight, she didn't mind so much.

------

This was madness.

But this was what he wanted.

Liam was on the brink of losing his mind - his world, as he knew it, was mere inches away from ripping apart, never to be the same again.  And while there was an instinct to fight off this sudden change, to rage against the one thing that threatened the meaning of his very existence, the desire to give into this sharp-dressed man was much stronger and much more pleasurable.

M-M-M-M-M-Madness.

His hands were all over him, touching him, comforting him, making him feel so hot that he wanted to tear off his clothes for relief.  Dominic, that sexy man, that hot-as-hell creature, aimed to please and did it for him, piece by piece.  Delirious with need, Liam was beyond caring about these peculiar feelings. 

Good.

Dominic made him feel good.

Dominic made him feel safe and appreciated.

Dominic made him feel loved.

Yes, loved.  It didn't matter that they'd only met a short while ago.  It didn't matter that he barely knew this man.  And it didn't matter that after years of dating beautiful women, it was a man that suddenly had body and his heart.  This was heaven - and he needed this.  Never had anyone else cared enough or got close enough to hold him like this, powerfully, completely, comforting him like a lost child, yet kissing him like a hungry lover in need of passionate sustenance. 

This is why he kept coming back despite his inner turmoil.

Dominic was the only one who could give him what he desperately needed - genuine love.

"Liam," Dominic growled against his neck, the fire inside him growing so intense, it threatened to burn him to ashes.  "I'm warning you.  If I go on - I won't stop until I'm satisfied."

That's what he was hoping for.  "I know."

"I mean it."  His voice was rough and grating at his skin.  Liam whimpered, both fearful of what he would do and eagerness for him to do it anyway.  "I can't promise to be gentle.  I might hurt you."

Fuck, that sounds wonderful...  "I know, and I don't care.  I want you to do it - I want you."

Another fierce growl ripped from Dominic's throat as he crushed Liam into him, hot skin on hot skin.  The sharp-dressed man who was usually so calm and composed was now so rough, so animalistic - and it made him even more irresistable.  "I don't think you understand, my love.  If you do this - if you let me do this - then there will be no other.  You will me mine - and I will be yours.  I will give you everything you need and cater to your desires - but you must always be with me.  If you do this - if we do this - there is no going back.  So, choose carefully."

His dominance nearly sent Liam over the edge.  His - in order for this to happen, he had to be his.  Would that be so bad?  Stigma or no stigma, could he live with that?  Before, he wanted to avoid this at all costs.  There was something about being near him that made his body light up with caution.  But now, he didn't want to be anywhere else.  There was no place for fear.  He didn't want these feelings to go away.  He'd been longing for them for so long, and if he gave them up, he didn't know what he would do.

"I want this, Dominic," he whispered quietly, let go of everything that held him back before.  "I will do as you ask, as long as you promise you'll never leave me."

"Never."  Dominic buried his face into his neck, inhaling deeply.  "You are very special to me - you are what I've waited my whole life for.  You will always be mine - and I will always be yours."

The words filled him with indescribable bliss.  He gave into the madness without delay.  "Then do whatever you want to me.  I'm yours."

------

Author's Note:  A Short Update for you all before the holiday.  I might update again Monday, but we will see.  I hope you guys are having a good one!