14

"Love... " Rolling her over to have her on her chest she wiped the sweat on her face her dress was ruined for sure the degree of tiredness was high level, her eyes barely staying open.

"My love,..."

Putting her breast in her mouth she smiled at how weak she sucked looking at the clock she read 8:40 am, knowing she had time she let her sucked to have strength after ten minutes of doing so she passed out in her arms giving in the tiredness.

Her level of resistance making Sera smiled please she was really the one for her. No one ever support her assault when she was on high. They will always beg her to stop or feint with tiredness. Isa responded to her untill she felt full of her.

Taking her in her bedroom she laid her on her bed making sure the door was locked from the inside then go back in the young woman bedroom to arrange the mess they did a chance her mattress wasn't one to absorb liquid, the couch that covered was resistant making only the sheets be wet.

At 9:40 she placed her back in her perfectly well made bed after she gave her a bath placing gifts to the other side of the bed, with a last kiss on her forehead she walked out after unlocking her door for her siblings to come check her like they always do at her birthday.

Locking the sliding door from the outside she walked in her bedroom feeling light, she had the best sex ever with the one, she could said she had finally found her match. Smiling happily while her finger move in hairs she opened the slide doors of her own bedroom thankful of having the possiblity to go in and out of the two bedrooms within anyone knowing theirs businesses.

Laughing she laid in her own bed closing her eyes, she knew her baby will be up in four hours at least. Grifting in her smile never left her lips. She found her soulmate and wasn't about to let someone take her away from her.

"I will married you baby. " She mumbled those words as a promise she intended to make real then gave in the sleep.

"How is the birthday girl? Baby you have to wake up you know that right? Princess?" Rubbing her thumb on her face Adria murmured to her little sister, her other siblings surrounding them.

"Huh, huh. I'm feeling really sleepy. Please leave. " Smiling at her baby talk the other sat on her huge bed, as her big sister engulfed her in a cuddle.

"Isa if you don't wake up I will get all you gifts. Try me." Peeking at Ethan who never do empty thread, she heard a paper been tore followed by someone chewing on something making noise the young woman just had the time to sit seye him engulfing the expensive chocolate that was in a box.

"They are MINE!" Froze by what he just did Isa exclaimed herself her eyes witnessing how the young man chewed on her chocolate unimpressed by the shock head she was make.

"Huh, huh, I expressly told you if you refused to wake up I will ate them now see. I'm taking all of this in the living room." Under her wide opened eyes her took all her gifts which was a lot with henry help, Kira holding the chocolate box in her arms ogling them with envy.

"Who love me follow me." With  that said Ethan walked out followed by the others. Staring at her sister in disbelief Isabella had her hand up.

"Dryyy... You're not going to say something...th..." Fighting with tears she just looked at her big sister waiting for her to do something.

"Babydoll you know Ethan he is playing with you, plus knowing Sera she certainly went overboard paying more chocolate than we can share like you always do. She knows you and obviously Ethan too well. No I don't want to see tears on that beautiful face today. Hmmm? Smile for me?"

Smiling at her older sister words Isabella took her hand following her outside, looking at her clothes she smiled at the silky smooth tailored PJs she wore that Adria also acknowledged feeling a little envious, it was victoria secret new release. Very sexy but decent.