𝖛𝖎. Thirst

Começar do início

Genevieve was always accompanying him, but mostly he was staring blankly at the wall, trying to remove the thoughts of ripping someone's throat out and drinking their blood.

Genevieve and Greyson, too, were struggling with their thirst. They hadn't gone off this long without feeding since every time. They felt a slim thirst. They would always go hunt and satisfy their hunger.

Carlisle, Rosalie, and Esme were the only vampires who could control themselves around Bella.

They are gathered in the living room. The only sound that could be heard was Genevieve playing the piano, trying to distract herself from the painful burning feeling in her throat.

"You cold?" Edward asks his wife, and he sees her tugging the ends of her sleeves. Bella just nods.

"I got it," Jacob says, as he moves towards Bella and engulfs her body, trying to warm her up with his temperature, Bella just smiles at him brightly, but you can see in her eyes that she is in a lot of pain.

"Don't do that," Jacob says.

"Do what?" She asks curiously.

"Smile like I'm your favorite person in the world," he answers.

You're one of them. Everything feels complete when you're here, Jake," Bella tells him.

Bella starts to groan and struggle, causing her to sit up weakly, Edward grabs the bucket, placing it in front of her if ever she vomits, but she has nothing to vomit.

Genevieve just groans. Since she was weak in controlling her barriers, her shadows were openly showing up. She massages her forehead, trying to get rid of the headache.

"What? Just tell me already save me the headache," She suddenly says, and everyone looks at her, knowing that the shadows are communicating with her.

"Genevieve."

"Feed her."

"She needs food in her system."

"The fetus."

"Blood."

She sat up and gasped. Jasper was beside her, worried.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asks frantically.

"Blood," she blurts out. Everyone looks at her questionably and worried.

"I know you're hungry, Gen. We all are," Emmett says.

"No, feed her blood. It's hungry," She says quickly and points at Bella.

"Are you crazy or something?" Jacob asks her and looks at her with wide eyes.

"The shadows are never wrong," Genevieve says to him while rolling her eyes.

"I think they might be right," Edward says.

"He's thirsty," Bella says and rubs her stomach.

"I know the feeling," Emmett sighs.

"If it's craving, he's not going to want animal blood," Edward says.