"A spy are you sure of that." Gunther said.

"Well no. but I'm sure the commander believes it. He'd have too the only people who'd know of this are the survivors from five years ago." Eld then said.

I was now listening to what they were saying

"Of course that's gotta be it." Gunther then said.

"I concur hole heartedly. Hear that snivel drop there was a good reason." Oluo said to eren

"Right. Yes. A perfectly good reason it adds up. After all in there persition it's the best way of narrowing down the list of suspects to a manageable number. Shiganshina probably why the spy got in." Petra said.

"So you think this person is responsible for killing sawny and bean?" Eld asked.

"Possibly. In fact after it happened the commander asked me this odd question." She responded.

That odd question.

I saw the commander ask eren the same thing.

What was it.

It was something like.

"What is it you see. Who do you think the real enemy is."

"So that's what he meant. Of course." Eren said.

"If we know who the real answer to that question he probably would of let us in on what was happening today but then again I don't think any of us could've." Eld then said.

Oluo started sniffing quite a lot.

He chuckled through his nose.

"I knew. I just decided to keep to myself." He said.

He obviously didn't know.

"And what did you know?" Petra asked sarcastically.

He started sniffing quite a lot.

A lot more than him or the captain do.

We were now bored of his game of acting like the captain.

"Look we all get that you like to pretend your captain Mike but that's not how he sounds." Petra then said.

Eren looked in deep thought.

I went over to him and tugged his sleeve.

He gave me a small smile.

"You think it was wrong that the commander left us out in all this?" Eld asked eren.

I looked at eren.

"Eren I can understand why you still have your doubts but in time you'll learn to come to realise. Just like we all did. Why Erwin Smith was intrusted to lead the scouts and carry humanity's hope." Eld told him.

"Or why captain Mike trusts him. Captain Mike trusts erwin how Levi trusts you. And that's the same for how you trust Levi." Petra said.

"Indeed live long enough and you'll understand the weight of it." Oluo said.

We left our horses running around until we signal for them to return.

It was more safe to use our gear to be in the air than stay on the ground where we can be trampled on.

While we were flying they thought they could make a conversation.

"Oluo, Petra I've gotta hand it to you for someone who wet themselves first time out you've come a long way." Eld shouted.

Petra screamed. Which was more like a whine.

Eren looked shocked.

"I thought we agreed to never speak of it again." Petra whined.

Wow seriously.

"If it makes any difference I've never once pissed myself." Eld then said.

"Fuck you I have the highest kill count than anyone in the damn squad.... idiot." Oluo said.

Wait him too.

"If you want to see my kill counts be my guest." Eld said.

"Shut your hole."

"So did it like break down on everyone in like mid air or what?" Eren asked.

"ENOUGH! NO ONE CARES WHO PISSED WHOS PANTS! JUST FOCUS ON THE JOB! FOR THE RECORD MY SHORTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DRY!" Gunther said.

I giggled.

Everyone looked at me shocked.

I gave a smile.

But something was strange while we were flying through the air with our gear.

There was someone else.

They were wearing the same gear.

But they weren't apart of the squad.

"Captain Mike?" Gunther questioned.

Then his face got more serious.

"Wait.... wait... that's not.... oh shit!" Gunther was saying.

What was going on.

Then the mysterious person flew over to Gunther.

Before we knew it Gunther was falling.

He fell to the ground.

A part of his manuever gear was still down.

But he.

He broke his neck.

There was loads of blood.

Eren went up to the corpse.

"GUNTHER!" He screamed.

Oluo went down to him.

"Go kid come on!" He said.

Dragging eren into the air.

"Keep moving." Oluo then said.

I couldn't look.

It was too painful.

This always happens.

I talk I smile.

They die.

"We're just leaving him!" Eren screamed.

The mystery person appeared again.

"Who is that!" Petra called.

"Keep him away from eren!" Eld said.

"DAMMIT. Hey eld what are we doing huh." Oluo said.

"There isn't time to get the horses. Make it to HQ in full speed." Eld screamed.

Eren looked at me.

"You okay." He said.

I looked at him.

"Eren it happened again. I open my mouth, I smile. They just die it's happened with everyone." I said.

"No this is not your fault. We need you to smile levi because that makes you beautiful and we need positive energy." Eren stated.

I nodded

And that's the start of more death.

Hi people.

I know I said I'd update two days ago but I've been working really hard.

Because I've realised I haven't involved Mike squad much.

Or should I say Levi squad.

Idk.

And I didn't just want too kill some of them off without showing how important they are.

So here it is.