Taehyung notice their position, then looks down getting shy.

"Aww, are you shy shy shy?" Jungkook ask, looking at taehyung lovingly. Taehyung giggles, hitting Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook cooed at the sight of taehyung being so fvking adorable and cute. Cooeding, jungkook bring taehyung on a tight hug as Taehyung Bury his face on Jungkook's chest. Enjoying the position, jungkook and taehyung decides to close their eyes.

They stay there for a minute until-

"What a lovely sight." Jin cooed at the sight infront of him.   "But we are doing it together too, but before." Namjoon replies, as they both enters the kitchen, silently.

"Nah, you're not that sweet on me." Jin rolls his eyes to his husband but namjoon pouts and hug back Jin. Jungkook notice that they were some mumbling on the kitchen, decides to get up but noticing that Taehyung was sleeping on his chest making him cooed and stay there.

Jungkook smiles at himself, day dreaming of him and Taehyung living happily his their babies. He pats Taehyung's head and sing a 'nothing like us' but whispers.

Jin huff away and kiss his husband on the lips.  "Come on, it's time to ask them." Jin says grabbing his husbands arms, walking through the hallway and stopping at the living room.

Jin and namjoon looks at the both males, cuddling each other. Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at the both males infront of them.

"Taehyung-ah, wakeyy!" Jin says loudly enough to hear by taehyung, who groan and shake his head on Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook had time to argue, because taehyung was adjusting his position making Jungkook panic, his junior.

Jungkook felt bad about taehyung, because someone ruined his sleep but he needs to wakes taehyung up now. He shake him gently.

"Tae baby. Wake up." Jungkook says, softly at him making taehyung wake up from his dream. Taehyung had open his eyes, looking at Jungkook, confuse.

"Mhm?" Taehyung hummed and Jungkook admires it that was so fvking hot! His morning voice is so fvking hot! Jungkook thought to himself, gulping.

"Your hyungs are here." Jungkook says making taehyung looks back and flinch when he saw Jin and Namjoon standing, looking at them softly.

Taehyung suddenly stand up, hugging his both hyungs. And Jungkook was now admiring his boyfriend who just woke up but still his beauty is on another level.

"Mind to expla-" Jin cut namjoon words.

"It's okay! I don't need an Explenation! You guys are really cute together! And you are the one who help my husband right?" Jin says and ask making Jungkook nods. Namjoon frowns looking at Jin confuse. He said I need to act like a strick parents? Namjoon thoughts to himself but shrugs leaving him dumbfounded. Jin literally says to him that be a stick parents but look is he now. Being dumb because of Jins action.

"So you guys are together?" Jin ask, smiling widely as Jungkook stand up bringing taehyung for a hug before saying yes. Jin cooed at them and hug hud husband.  "They were so fvking sweeeeeeet!" Jin squeals, like a high school girl.

TaeKook chuckles and looked at each other before pecking their lips.

"Okay okay! Enough that pecky pecky, let's celebrate this!" Jin says before going to the dining room preparing all the foods he bring here. Jimin came downstairs and look at the dining room, he gasp before running and grabbing a one chicken for him to eat.

Then suddenly another couple went in-

"Hoseokie! Yoongi-ah!!" Taehyung says happily, before bringing the both into a tight hug, they've been thirsty to see each other.

"Taehyungie! Where's the foods?!" Both Yoongi and hoseok says as Taehyung point at the dining room, making hoseok and Yoongi back away from the hug and going to the dining area.

Taehyung pouts because he thinks that his hyungs came here for food not to see him. Jungkook notice that pout and replace a peck on his lips.

"Don't pout." Jungkook says, Cooeding. Taehyung looks up and giggles bringing Jungkook into a long hug, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, and also wrapping his legs around Jungkook's hips.

Jungkook support him from the back, placing his hands around Taehyung's and support for his butt. They stair at each other before Jungkook bringing taehyung in a long lovingly kiss.

"I love you." Taehyung whispers between the kiss making them smiles at the kiss.
"I love you more, my angel."

Cringe? Sorry :(

Jeon_Jungkxxk:
Hi

Kim_Taehyung:
Why are you liking all my photos?
Who are you?

Jeon_Jungkxxk:
Your boyfriend :)

Kim_Taehyung:
Forever :)

"I love you"
"I love you more my angel"
❤️✨

The end

Author's note:
Thank you for reading this nonsense
Book, and I'm so thankful for the
People who cheers me up for making
Me updates this story, you guys are so
LOVELY I swear!❤️If you are commenting and voting, you never fails me smiles guys :)

Commenting and voting are so
Appreciated by me guys! :)
I love you guys❤️