2

Taehyung notice that Jimin finally finish his food so he decide to ask Jimin to cuddle with him. He did not finish his chocolate and put it on the fridge. Jimin also wash his hands before going to the bed. Taehyung then came back from the kitchen as he ran towards Jimin and let his body falls on Jimin's.

Jimin catch him as Taehyung lay his head on Jimin's chest.

"Your warm." Taehyung whispers. "As always" Jimin tease as he draw a circle on Taehyung's back, for taehyung to make him sleep. Until his hands reaches Taehyung's butt carresing, squeezing it.

Taehyung didn't mind at all. After all. And let his eyes shut.

"He is Jeon Jungkook." Mr. Jeon says, introducing his son to Chou's family. Mrs. Chou looks at his son with amusement eyes.

"Wow. Your son is really handsome, enough for my daughter, tzuyu." Mrs. Chou looks at his daughter.  "Right, chou Tzuyu?" Mrs. Chou asks as she make tzuyu nods.

Now. You were probably wondering, what's happening. The chou family and jeon's family, decided that their daughter and son make them married. But as you see Chou Tzuyu did not like it at all. Jungkook did notice it too. And he also did not like being forced to this marraige.

Well tzuyu admit that Jungkook was hot as hell and Jungkook admit too that this girl was so beautiful but not as beautiful as he saw on the Instagram. He's more beautiful than this girl.

"Now you to gotta talk upstairs. Jungkook bring him there and talk." Mr. Jeon says sternly, hoping Jungkook would obey. And he did. They walk upstairs. Well. Mrs. Jeon did not like this decision at all. Its Mr. Jeon decision.

And also to the chou family. Mrs. Chou did not like this decision too. It's Mr. Chou. Mr. Chou agree on this 'force marraige'

It's their dad's not their mom's.

Jungkook open the door on his room and let tzuyu in first, of course he was showing his gentlemen side. They walk inside and plop to his bed.

"Uh.. I know we both hate this force marraige. But let me just tell you that... That I have a girlfriend." Tzuyu says as she show his wallpaper. That wallpaper is his girlfriend name 'Sana'

Jungkook felt relieved because he knew that this girl has a girlfriend so there's nothing to be worried of. Just he's father is stubborn.

"Me too. I like this boy but he did not know me." Jungkook says chuckling, scratching the back of his neck. Tzuyu slightly laugh at him.

"What his name?" Tzuyu ask.  "His name is Kim Taehyung." Jungkook replies. Making tzuyu shock.

"That's my friends or more like cousin." Tzuyu says as Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Do you think I have a chance of him? Oh fvk. He is not gay.." Jungkook whispering in defeat. Making tzuyu laugh.

"No! He is gay though." Tzuyu whispers, as she smirks. Jungkook widened his eyes again.

"And your question. Yes. You do have a chance on him. Just take him on a date. He's pure and innocent, protect him." Tzuyu says in calm voice as Jungkook nods.

"Chat him and ask him to go out. And if he's blushing by your touches. He likes you. Or if he bites his lips infront of you. He likes you!!" Tzuyu says excitedly as Jungkook confuse look at him.

"How do you know so much about him?" Jungkook ask.

"Lol. He's my closet friend but my cousin also. So yeah." Tzuyu replies as Jungkook just nods. Feelings relieved that he might have a chance on the boy.