13

"J-Jungkook? Can we go eat together?" Taehyung, shyly ask Jungkook who was packing his bag. It was already breaktime and they need to go to the canteen to eat.

"Yeah sure, why are you so cute?" Smirking, jungkook says, making taehyung blushes. Taehyung shook his head, and holds Jungkook's hand, dragging him into the canteen, even though he was already blushing. And here is Jungkook who was smiling at himself.

💖

"Taehyung! Can-" Jimin suddenly shouted, ranning towards them but stop himself and look at the two. Jimin swear that this boy was so familiar.

"Hey! Who are you? Are you hooking my boyfriend up?" Jimin says, raising an eye brow and Taehyung immediately frown at what Jimin just says. No. Taehyung and jimin are not boyfriends. They were just Bestfriends. Jimin just says that because he can.

"Hey, jiminie?" Jimin looks at taehyung, who was looking at him with puppy eyes. Jimin cooed then sat beside taehyung.

"Ar-" And Jungkook was about to speak but got cut off by Jimin, who was already eating the food, faster than taehyung and Jungkook.

"No we're not, I'm just kidding." Jimin immediately says, smiling. Jungkook just give him a awkward smile then he stares at taehyung who was eating his food too.

"Hey you're Jungkook right?" Jimin suddenly ask, between his chew. Jungkook nods and continue to eat.

"You're so handsome, can I have your chicken?" Jimin ask with puppy eyes, that no one can resist. But Jungkook held himself from the back and sighs.

"No. This is for Taehyungie." Jungkook says, with a little sassy and put his chicken to Taehyung's plate because he also notice that Taehyung need to eat more because he's skinny. Taehyung did not know why but he blushes at the nickname.

"T-thank you." Blushing, taehyung says while Jimin rolls his eyes on Jungkook, who was looking at him with sassily look.

"So do you like each other?" Jimin says, and Taehyung and Jungkook immediately cough. Jimin raises his eye brow because of the tension.

"N-no!" Taehyung immediately says and to be honest, Jungkook was hurting inside at that words but shrugs it off since he and Taehyung are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jimin nods, and notice the hurt expression by Jungkook, then frown. What if I date this man? He is so handsome. Jimin thoughts and smirk, maybe he has a chance.

The expression of Jungkook's hurt face was unnoticed by taehyung who was looking at his food only, and eating peacefully. He was so nervous, thinking that he hurts Jungkook feelings. I'm scared.. What if he doesn't like me? What if I got reject? I'm scared..

Taehyung thoughts then pout. I will Confess sometimes.

After they eat, taehyung immediately excuses himself from Jungkook and Jimin, he notice how Jimin was looking and talking to Jungkook. And that's makes him jealous. He went to the bathroom, washing his hands then going to his class again.

Meanwhile on the cafeteria.

"Hey, jungkook." Jimin calls Jungkook's name, while they were walking out of the cafeteria. They decides to go at the sametime because taehyung left them and they doesn't know the reason.

Jungkook turns his head on Jimin, who was looking at him, worriedly?

"D-do you like taehyung?" Jimin asks nervously, hoping he will said 'no'

"Uhm.. N-no." Jungkook says, looking down so his sad expression won't be notice. Jimin happily smiles and holds his hands.

"Okay! How about let's date after this?" Jimin asks happily which confuse Jungkook.

"Date?"

"Uh- i- no! I mean yes but you know? Eat outside? And- walk?" Jungkook finally gets the point of Jimin. Jungkook nods because- why not? He doesn't have a chance on taehyung so why not at Jimin?

------
How's going?
Jikook moments?

BYE🤗