8

I see no one was reading this but I keep writing.. But yeah just hope atleast someone will read this :)

"Taehyung, Jimin. Here's your pop corn." Jin says, while giving the popcorn on taehyung and Jimin who was waiting for them on the couch.  "Let's watch a movie, shall we?" Jin suggested as Taehyung happily nods. But Jimin frowns.

"You know Jin hyung, taehyung has a chat mate. And I think that boy likes taehyung." Jimin suddenly says caught taehyung in shock. Jin just nods, because he did expect someone will chat him because of his beauty face. Well, it's Kim taehyung you know?

"Taehyung get to know him first. And if he makes you comfortable on the chat, well. Meet him then spend time with him. And if you fall. Hope he catch you." Jin says, warning and strick in his voice.

"Mhm." Taehyung just hummed as Jin starts the movie they pick. Jimin frowns because he thought that Jin will get mad but he didn't. And jimin was disappointed, well he likes to tease taehyung.

Jungkook was walking down the street as he notice that there's a boy with many many plastick bag on his hand and Jungkook also notice that he was struggling on the bags. Being a good boy he came to help him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ask as he starts to help the other boy.  "Hey its okay, you don't need to help me." The other boy says, getting back the bags on Jungkook's hands. Jungkook just tighten the grip on the bag.

"Let me help you.... Uh?" Jungkook waited for the other to say his name.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." Namjoon says as he finally gives up from getting the bags back on his hands. Jungkook smiles at him as he places the other plastick bag on his right hands.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook says back.

"Woah. This is so too much of groceries." Jungkook chuckles as they start to walks.  "Well, it's my husband command." Namjoon dryly chuckles. Jungkook nods but soon got confuse.

"Husband?" Jungkook ask as Namjoon realize what he just said.  "Oh. Yes, he is Kim Soekjin. He is a boy. And I love him." Namjoon says, trusting the boy and let his mouth speek. Jungkook just nods and they continue walking.

Soon they reach at the house, knocking on the door and got answered by small person.

(Earlier)

"Jin hyung, Jimin hyung. I will sleep first, I'm already tired. Bye." Taehyung says as he got up from the couch, walking towards his room. Jimin and Jin just nods as they continue watch the intense movie.

Soon knock on the door heard by the two of them. Jin command Jimin to open it up. Jimin opens it and saw his Namjoon hyung and a familiar face.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jimin says as he took a step back, from them to get in. Jimin confuseley look at the boy, who was with namjoon.

"Hi hunny!" Jin says cheerfully as namjoon took him to a hug, not forgetting to place the bags down. Jin then looks at the boy who was with namjoon.  "Who's this?" Jin ask, sternly notice on his voice.

Namjoon chuckles on his possessive husband.  "He is Jungkook. He helps me, he is so kind." namjoon says as Jin leds them on the kitchen to place the plastick bad on the counter.

After they place the plastick bag.

"Thank you for helping my husband, Jungkook." Jungkook smiles shyly and nods in response. He is so shy, because of this small person gaze on him.

He's been staring at me on the whole time.

Jungkook thought to himself as he excuse himself.  "Your very welcome. I'm going now." Jungkook smiles at them for the last time.

"Jimin lead him on outside please." Jin command again as Jimin just nods, gaze did not leave Jungkook.

Jungkook uncomfy walk towards the door till they went out of the house.

"Did i met you before?" Jimin suddenly spoke up as Jungkook flinch.

"No?" Jungkook says still not looking at him. Jimin frowns then goes infront of Jungkook, analysing him from head to toe. Jungkook looks down at him. Yes down. He's so short. Jungkook thought and laugh on himself making Jimin confuse.

"Why are you laughing at?" Jimin ask, sternly on his voice. Jungkook stop from laughing and stood closer to Jimin. He then grab Jimin's head, pushing him towards himself and he notice that.

Jimin's height is just on his shoulder. He laughs, uncontrollable. Jimin then back away, surely he heard the name Jeon Jungkook before but did not remember it.

He's kinda cute. Jimin thought to himself.

"Shorty." Jimin playfully hits Jungkook chest with his bare hands.

Cute. Jungkook thought.

But not as cute as my Kim Taehyung.
Lol do you think I'm cheating on my soon to be wife? Nah. I'm loyal on my taetae.