Me: Is this Hawks Phone number?

???: Yeah, who dis?

Me: You left your jacket with me the other night and I want to return it

Hawks: Can I get a pic? I don't remember

Of course he doesn't. I am apparently so forgettable. This pissed me off. We have talked extensively at parties before. Yet he always blew me off.

I decide to go to the extreme to make sure he damn well remembers me. I stripped grabbing his damn jacket and pulling it around me in just my undergarments and took a picture sending it. I felt enthused with myself until I watched the cursed dots appear and disappear for what felt like the 50th time. What did I just do, oh yeah, embarrass myself. That's right.

Hawks: Dont. Fucking. Move

I stared at the message for a second before there was a knock on my door. I hurriedly slipped on some shorts and closed the jacket before answering seeing Hawks with a serious look.

A shiver went down my spine as he came in. I shut the door feeling more awkward.

"Undo the zipper" Hawks suddenly commanded landing on my couch

"I...um" I played with the zipper awkwardly feeling more and more flustered. Is he pissed at me? He probably just wants his jacket back and leave, "I-Ill get changed"

"Thats not what I said, I said unzip the jacket" he had a more commanding tone than before standing back up.

He took a step forward forcing me to step back against the door, "I...um" I couldn't figure out what to say or do. My face started flushing tripping over my own words

"I like seeing you so flustered" he had a smile grabbing the zipper from me, "May I?"

I nodded letting him slowly pull the zipper down. He had a mischievous grin.

"How bad do you want me chickadee?" His hand wormed into the jacket petting the exposed skin

"Pretty bad" I admit flushing

"Prove it then" he moved back to the couch to sit

"How?" I felt more flustered not knowing what he wants me to do.

"Come here" he motioned me over. I moved to try and straddle his lap but he moved my legs to just sit on his thigh, "Good girl. Now grind there like the dirty girl you are"

My cheeks flushed as I did as I was told. I shivered feeling his thigh rubbing on my clit. I bit back my moans feeling embarrassed enough.

"Come on baby bird. You can do better than that" his hand pressed my hips onto him as he flexed his thigh making me bite my lip to keep quiet, "No no no, I want to hear you. You are supposed to be proving to me how much you want it" his other hand cupped my chin and slid his thumb past my lips to press my tongue down, "Now keep going, I wanna hear you sing"

I continued unable to bite back my moans. I started getting tired from having to move but the minute I slowed down he bounced his leg and encouraged me to continue. I was on the verge of tears just wanting relief unable to get enough friction to finish.

"Good girl, do you need help? You're so needy but you seem unable to finish"

I nodded letting his thumb slip out of my mouth and move to my hip. He had a new steady pace that was much more direct and added pressure. My hands found comfort on his shoulders trying to steady myself. My body shuddered at his movements with broken moans tearing out of my throat.

I finally came off the edge feeling the high of my release and relaxing into his chest. As I finally came down I could feel his chest bounce with his chuckle, "You sweet thing, you think this is the end? You're soaking. You even got some on my pant leg"

Hawks X Fem reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें