Meera: Right I observed it too.He was same as Rishi but your feel is because of Preetha.(thinking) Does that mean Karan sir too sang for a girl? 

Rishi gets startled listening her,he immediately looks at Preetha who is drinking her milk shake in her own thoughts.Sighing,he glares at meera for saying that,she clicks her tongue and continues drinking her coke. 

Veeksha(happy): Wohh....... that's a new point.Does Karan sir have a girl in his life?

All of them ponder about it with a bit of excitement as gossips are always interesting,

Vicky: Except his achievements as the Chief of Luthra's there is nothing in the news or in rumours.He is one of the very few affluent kids who has a righteous record.

They humm,

Veeksha(circling the straw): Haaa......he is as pristine as a glass.Don't know who buys it!

They laugh at her words while Meera chokes on her drink,

Meera: Buys it? Do you think he is some chocolate or a bag to buy?

Veeksha(shrugging): What's wrong? Girls buy boys.It's how our indian system works.If I knew his price I will buy him selling my everything.

They look at her raising their eyebrows while Preetha glares at her which soon turns into smirk,

Preetha(mind): He is not for sale Veeksha because I already bought him.(she realizes what she just thouht) bought? Really Preetha? Thank god he is not here to hear me.

Vicky: Unfortunately he is Karan Luthra and you can't afford him.

Sandy: And yeah girls don't buy boys if anything like that we pay for everything you buy from nail color to Netflix,from dresses to dates.You people won't take a penny out of your expensive purses.I really don't know why u carry them!

He comments while Vicky and Rishi hi-fi him making girls glare at them,

Veeksha(narrowing her eyes): You spend on us but take entire amount in a single go from our parents including simple and compound interests in the name of dowry.

The girls nod supporting her when Rishi dives in,

Rishi: Hey Dowry is prohibited.

Preetha: Legally it is but really it's not.Though you guys won't accept you definitely expect something from girl's family.Don't talk like saints when you are not.

She admonishes,

Vicky: That's not true.We won't expect anything but their love but you expect a lot from us.

He sees the boys who nods agreeing,

Sandy: Ofcourse.We don't need anything.

Preetha(smirking): Ok Sandy won't you take if your in laws give you a brand new Range Rover?

He widen his eyes at her tempted at the thought,

Preetha: And Vicky a part of food business for you?

The girls knew she hit the right point seeing the boys silent reaction when Rishi barges in saving his friends,

Rishi(shrugging): That's not dowry.Those are the rewards we get for bearing you.

Vicky and Sandy look at him happily and nod their heads vigourously getting along with him,

Vicky: Right.....we won't mind taking rewards.What say Sandy?

Sandy: I love rewards.

Girls: Hypocrites!

They shove the boys while they hifi and finally everyone burst into laughter.