Chapter 4

⚠️SORRY I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER EVEN THO YALL PROBABLY ALREADY SEEN THE MOVIE⚠️

He then said "Holy...." and then looked at guppy and said "Doo-Doo" he then started to explain (yall I'm gonna skip to the part where he talks about the drop ship/supply ship) "Ojo drew a supply ship that we can use to save our parents!" I then started walking in a slow speed and everyone started following me I then stopped as I seen tentacles everyone was about to walk and I said "Wait......" a few seconds later as the tentacles where gone I said "Go!" We all ran to the ship I counted everyone but there was one missing so I said "You guys! SOMEONES MISSING!" We then turned to see Slo-mo running in Slo-mo I then used my powers to run and get him back to the ship, we got inside and we yelled at Wheels to make us fly but he pressed a random button and it put the glass in front of the ship then a protection layer and the tentacles hit the ship and we started screaming in horror he then hit another button witch released the force-field and he put it back up, guppy ran and pressed a button and we started flying up in the air, I was leaning on the chair when Wild Card came towards me and said "Hey. So why'd you let me take all the credit for the plan?" I replied "Cause I know how it feels to have so much people relying on you." He then said "thank you" and he walked away A-Cappella came and asked "So, do you like Wild Card?" I said "Yes, but I think he only likes me as a friend" I put on a fake smile and we got there and noodles stuck his head out the Supply ship and stretched it his head came back and he said "the coast is clear, let's go!" We walked out of the ship and guppy was right next to me holding my hand she then said "Is it me or is this place big!" I said "It's big!" We walked for 10 mins and we heard rumblings from under us I then stopped and said "do you guys feel that?" They all said "yes!" We all turned when we heard bricks break and fall, I said go I'll hold him off I then froze the alien and caught up to them (Time skip to when you guys got caught and where in the room) I had a plan but I didn't want to tell anyone so I said "Guys! What if there is no home by the time we save our parents" everyone started crying and guppy said "it's like you want..... ohhh" I told them "Give guppy your tears!" Everyone gave her their tears except Wild Card cause he wasn't crying she then shaped it into a key and gave it to me I then walked to the door and put the key in and it worked we then where walking and I said "This way!" Wild Card then yelled out of the blue "No! I'm tired of you telling us what to do!" He then said "Facemaker and me are going to find our parents!" Facemaker was confused but went along with it.

(Wild Cards POV)
We where walking and we made it to a corner where no one could see us and switched close and used their powers to make them change people they made we made it to a hallway that had two ways when then started arguing and then I pushed Facemaker to the ground we then went our own ways they went after "Wild Card" soon after I made my way to find the control room and 5 mins later I found it and went inside waiting for my signal to do something then I heard speed say "Wild Card old buddy! Are you in the control room?" I then said "Yup old buddy! Just like we planned!" I then said "When the leader tells you to do something you jump right on it!" Speed then smiled

(Facemakers POV)
I went the opposite way of "Facemaker" and 4 mins later the guards took me and tied me to a chair trying to get me to talk but I kept laughing soon after I heard "Yup old buddy!" Miss Granada then said "But I thought we had Wild Card!" I then reversed my powers she was shocked and mad at the same time then she said "LETS GO!" They started running to where Wild Card was last seen.

(Amerie speaking)

The next chapter will be in a couple hours I still have school I'm on my lunch break right now! Thanks for almost 450 reads this is amazing I never thought people would see this one. My next book is ready but I'll post it once I'm done with this book witch will be in like the next 2-3 chapters

Ps. I gave y'all a sneak peak of my new story if you want to see it go all the way up and press the photo