Chapter 1

It was a Tuesday morning when I woke up to my alarm it seemed like a normal day but little did I know it wasn't...

(Currently)

I woke up to a alarm beeping and rolled over, and tapped it twice and it stopped, I got up and rand over to my closet and picked two outfits

"This one give chill vibes and this on gives and this one gives off fun vibes!" Seconds later I finally decided to go with the chill one

(Chill vibes)

(Fun vibes)

I went downstairs and I seen my mom cooking bacon and eggs and watching the movie at the same time so I watch what's on with her and it's about what happened to Miracle guy, "Miracle guy has fallen" after I heard that I looked straight to my mom a...

I went downstairs and I seen my mom cooking bacon and eggs and watching the movie at the same time so I watch what's on with her and it's about what happened to Miracle guy, "Miracle guy has fallen" after I heard that I looked straight to my mom and she turned off the tv and said "Honey, today will be different" I was worried but nodded and said "Okay, well what's gonna happen" she looked serious and said "Today your going to headquarters cause I have to go on a mission!" I was worried but I knew my mom was gonna have to go on a mission soon so I said "Okay" with a sad look but she told me their would be other kids like Guppy and A-Capella I smiled and said "Okay!"
I ate and I heard a knock at the door I yelled "I'll get it!" I went to open the door and as soon as I did their were 2 women standing in black suits and said "Are you Speed daughter of Speedy!?" I said "yes" they nodded and said "come with us!" I told yelled to my mom "I'm going mom!" She ran towards me and made sure it wasn't someone random and said "Okay!!" I walked with them into the black car and I looked out the window to see a big building that said "Heroics" on it and the women with blonde hair said "Come on speed" I followed them into a tram and looked to see water I was amazed by the view. We got to the other side of the bridge and they said "Follow us!" So I followed them and we got to a big safe looking door and this lady came up to us and said "Nice seeing you today Speed" I turned around and said "Hello!" She said "I'm and Ms. Granada the president of 'Heroics headquarter'." She then proceeded to open the door and their was a few kids doing their work it was quite for a second and then Ms Granada said "Go sit right their" and pointed next to a girl wearing a blue shirt she then began saying "Thank you guys for behaving, I will tell your parents about your behavior when they get back!" She then proceeded to leave after she stepped out some kid stretched his head and was listening and then he said "The coast is clear, She's gone!" Then they threw their papers up in the air and started to use their powers one girl was flying while singing, I turned to do my work and this boy said "Hello, I'm wheels, your speed right?" I shook my head yes and he said "You might think I'm in a wheel chair because my legs can't support my body but it's the other way around!" I was surprised and he introduced me to everyone then I got to Ojo she didn't talk but I noticed she was drawing so I asked her if I could see it and she nodded and I was amazed and asked "Is that me? Why'd you draw me?" Then Wheels answered "She doesn't reply back." I nodded and we got to Wild Card and he was staring at me and Wheels said "And this is our fearless leader Wild Card he has all the powers you can think of!" And facemaker came and said "Yeah, but they pop up random cause he can't control them!" Wild card then said "True, but that's till now!" He raised his hand up and said "Teleport!" And the book shook and caught fire and guppy then used her powers to stop the fire i then turned and was surprised to see guppy and I shouted "Guppy!" She smiled and ran to hug me so I hugged her back and said "I missed you so much!" She replied "Same!" Everyone besides A-Capella was confused they then asked "You know Guppy!" I said "Yes!" "Her parents are my Godparents!" They where surprised and then Wild Card randomly said "So new girl what's your powers?" I then said "Well here's the thing..." I got cut off by facemaker saying "Aren't you speedy's daughter!" I shook my head yes and finished what I was about to say before getting interrupted "I have every power u can think of!" They where shocked including Wild Card cause no one has ever had the same powers as Wild Card I then said "Yeah I get it from my mom"  while laughing  "Could you turn the tv on?"

(Wild Card thoughts)
This girl is amazing I can't believe she has the same ability as me! Uh oh I think I like her but I don't think I should tell her, what if everyone thinks that she's way better then me and I can't do it! Or what if she thinks I can! I need to stop overthinking this!

(🤍Amerie speaking🤍)
Guys I'm sorry I had to do this I fell hard for Wild Card/Nathan Blair😝🤍 it may just be me but ion Care. People please remember I can't update every single day because I have 🥎softball🥎 practice and in 2 weeks i have a tournament