Wrong love interest; Prologue.

--

He knew it was wrong, of course. His heart was beating loudly, he thought she'd hear it. Despite doing this many times before, he had no idea why this time was so different. He knew he had to stop stalking people, he knew he had to stop following them after dates, he knew it was wrong and creepy. Yet he couldn't stop, the risk of getting caught was a high he couldn't get off of.

The new girl he did not specifically like. He didn't like any of the girls he stalked, just enjoyed the fear they got, realizing they were being stalked. But she just annoyed him, but he refused to step down, and continued his regular antics with her. 

"Saihara?"

A voice called after him, he stepped dead in his tracks. 

Did she hear that?

He thought, slowly turning around lifting his hat some. A taller male with purple hair was running over towards him. 

This male was Kaito Momota, luminary of the stars, who was slowing down, finally close enough to the other male.

"Saihara, what are you doing out here, this late at night?"

"Nothing. At all. What are you doing out here, this late at night?"

"I was watching the stars, then saw you speed walking, it was a little funny if I had to admit." He chuckled softly. "Well, you also didn't show up to school today so I was a little worried. We had a new student, you never got to meet him."

"Its a male, what point would I have in meeting him? And plus, I'll be there tomorrow."

"Your such a pervert, ya know, Saihara? Only interested in talking to girls! You've become a big fuck boy." 

"Yeah, I'm a pervert, sure." He huffed. 

"I'm just glad your not stalking girls!" He joked.

The 'joke' made Saihara laugh, not because it was funny, but more of because Momota couldn't have been anymore wrong. 

"Yes, I'm glad I'm not stalking girls either, that would be troublesome for school, now wouldn't it?" He joked 

"Exactly! Bad enough most people hate you, for being a perv."

He was already bored of the conversation, he didn't understand how someone could be so dense. Not that it was obvious Saihara was stalking people, he was an amazing detective and he could hide his actions easily because of that, but he did just interrupt him as he was actively stalking someone. 

"Well, are you heading home?"

"Yeah. I am."

"Let me walk with ya!" Momota cheered, being overly loud. 

"I don't think thats such a great idea.. I live on the other side of the town.."

"Whatever! Lets get walking!" He grabbed Saihara's arm, and starting dragging him across the street. 

--

Hi guys! Your amazing and wonderful author here (kidding), I just wanted to say something uhh.. HMMM.. Okayokay, im probably going to work on one more story, this one, Two Souls, Fireworks, and Dear Kamukura then thats it, yep only one more story then you have to wait for all the other stories to finish before i start to write a new one! Im awesome, arent I? (Dont answer that, i know im not ahh.) Welp thats it! I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue for this story. (And no ki isnt horribly bullied by Momota in this story please im so tired of that)