The Future

X-Men:
Tag
Cyclops
Marvel Girl
Beast
Angel
Iceman
White Queen
Rogue
Shadow Cat
Nightcrawler
Gambit
X-23
Scarlet Witch
Wolverine
Storm
Professor X
----------------
You slowly opened your eyes as the sunlight peeked through the blinds of the room you found yourself in. You smelt something sweet. Like....perfume?

Whatever.

You slowly closed your eyes.

Until a hand landed on your face which made you open your eyes wide. You felt something shift in the bed next to you. Then on the other side.

You slowly looked to your left and found Laura sound asleep. You then looked to your right and saw Emma asleep.

Oh.

Emma: Faster~

Laura: Y/N~

Yeah.

That happened last night.

You gently grabbed Laura's arm and moved it off of you so you could get up. Once you were able actually get out of the bed, you looked around for your clothes.

You quietly got dressed in the semi dark room. You also silently thanked the Professor for giving you all your own rooms. Once you were dressed, you looked back to the bed where Emma and Laura were still asleep. Only now, Emma was trying to cuddle with Laura who was pushing her away.

Kind of a cut sight, actually.

But you also made it clear that you were a one woman man and Emma respected that. Said something along the lines of "only for celebration" or something. To be fair, you were kinda paying attention to something else entirely.

You sighed and decided to go get some fresh air. Eveeyone would still be asleep since it was the weekend. And the party last night would have surely resulted in more than a few hangovers.

You snuck out of the room and headed down the hall towards the front doors. You let out a yawn and noticed that the entire mansion was quiet. Maybe the Professor was awake?

You stepped outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. You smiled and headed off towards the forest.

Today was a new day.

X-Men
----------------

You charged up another card and threw it against the tree you were using for target practice. It landed and erupted which caused a small chunk of the tree to blow off.

Your powers were sometimes annoying to deal with. Sometimes.

Y/N L/N. Tag. Can copy any mutant power as well as memories. Currently, you possessed the following.

Telepathy
Eye Beams
Ice Control
Wings
Super Human Strength, Speed, Stamina, Endurance, Agility
Energy Charge
Psychic Control
Healing Factor/Bone Claws
Void
And Metal Manipulation

Or was it magnetic powers? Whatever.

You pulled out another card and threw it at the tree again and it stabbed into the bark. It erupted resulting in another chunk missing.

Y/N: Hm. I'm getting good at this.

You flipped another card in your hand before you heard a branch snap. You turned around confused but found nothing. Curious, you put your card away and headed towards the source of the noise. You've been learning some tracking techniques from Logan, so maybe it would be a good time to practice.