CH -16: Pregnant?!

GULF'S POV

The dinner with his family went well, or at least that's what I thought.

After dinner, we went back to our shared suite. When we first got together I insisted on having a suite. That shut us expensive as fuck!

Up to this day, I'm still amazed on how he managed to have penthouse. But the later on I knew how, just by seeing his parent's mansion. I just wish that he won't think that I just love him for his money. I just hope so.

"Bii, Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Have you ever brought someone else than me in front of your parents?"

"No, not that I remember?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means that, no one that's like you."

"What do you mean no one like me? Do you mean someone gay like me?"

"No! No! No! That's not what I meant."

"Then what does "No OnE LiKe YoU" mean? HuH?!"

He then came closer to me and motioned me to sit on his lap. There"s no way that this man would make me sit on his lap after the criticism he just gave me earlier.

Wait, what criticism? Why am I suddenly acting like this? Is there something wrong with me? Why am I like this?

"Boo, What's with the confused look, do you want to share it to me?" Mew asked.

"Well, it's just that I know when you meant you haven't brought someone like you meant someone as special as me, but, something or someone in the back of my head said that you meant otherwise." then took a deep breath before continuing "And I noticed that I have been having very big mood swings, and I don't even know why." I said.

"Wait, since when did you start having mood swings?" He asked.

"Since the time we had sex and you forgot to put a condom on."

"You mean since 2 weeks ago?"

"That's what I said."

"But you sai-" I cut him off by threatening,

"Disagree with me again and I promise you after finding what's behind my mood swings you'll sleep on the couch at the garden." I said trying to sound threatening.

"Bii, don't you think that you're, pregnant?" He asked.

I laughed.

Because in my head, I knew that it was impossible for me to get pregnant. But in somewhere in the back of my head told me it might be true. That's when I stopped and looked at him.

"Boo, can you get me a pregnancy test kit?" I asked.

I could clearly see the panic in his face when I said those words. He knew I wasn't joking when I shot him that look.

He told me to wait for him, and as he left our shared apartment that's when I started to think about it. I thought about how much it would change our lives forever, how it would change our status, socially, would his parents accept us?

While I was overthinking I didn't even notice him coming up to me.

"Gulfie, are you okay? What's with the puzzled look? Is there anything wrong?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine, it's just that I have been thinking about the swings and the other signs that I might be..." I paused while taking a deep breath, then continued, "pregnant."

I was hesitant when I said the word "pregnant" in front of him thinking it might be crazy.

But then he just looked at me in the eyes and hugged me, tightly.

After hugging me for some quite time, I noticed that his eyes were watery and red. Was he crying because he got me pregnant?

"Why are you crying" I softly asked.

I got no response and just a continuation of his silent crying.

"Are you crying because you got me pregnant?" I asked again.

Still, no response.

Then, I asked him a question that I didn't knew, would shock him.

"In case of me being pregnant, do you want me to abort the child?" I hesitantly asked.

That's when he stopped crying and looked at my face. If I would say that he's shocked about on what I said would be an understatement. He was mortified.

"What??!" He angrily asked.

He held my hands and looked at me directly at my eyes and said.

"No! You will not abort that child! It's ours for God's sake! I wasn't crying because I got you pregnant earlier than we expected, I was crying because I was happy that I could build a family with you! I'm so happy that I got you pregnant and knowing that I might be a dad to our baby." He replied.

I was lost for words when he said those things at me.

~o0o~

When I took the test, it came back positive and when I showed it to Mew he hugged me tightly as if he was trying to choke me. When he saw me struggling to breathe that's when he let me go and and apologized.

If I wasn't happy I would've smacked him in the head with one of our hangers, but, he's lucky that our child is stopping me to do it to him.

From that moment on, I knew our lives will change.

to be continued.